1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

TSG79 Results and Congratulations!

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Game Of The Month' started by Hammer Rabbi, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Hammer Rabbi

Hammer Rabbi Chieftain GOTM Staff

A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

TSG79 was the France Immortal Culture VC game..

First place :trophy: goes to tommynt with a 1270 AD (t187 :eek:) Cultural victory. :bowdown:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to IronfighterXXX with a 1490 AD (t209) Cultural victory while :trophy3rd: goes to bc1 with a 1505 AD (t211) Cultural win. :high5:

There were 365 downloads with 24 entries for this game. :goodjob:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:

2. da_Vinci

da_Vinci Gypsy Prince

In this one I got rolled on by Poland early, then again late ... ended with a two city challenge. I forget how it ended (Polish Diplo rings a bell), and didn't bother to submit.

dV

3. Lambatatte

Lambatatte Chieftain

Even with my poor finishing time, this is one of my all time high "feel good Civ victories" ^^ Lost 2/3 cities and Paris was completely surrounded with units as fare as I could see mid-game, for a couple of rounds I was sure I was out. But hey, the tide turned.

4. budweiser

budweiser King of the Beers

Me too. It felt good to finally push back into Poland. I would have sacked Warsaw on the very turn I won the game. I'll remember those wars for a long time.