1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

tsiganoi

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall: Europe' started by saddam_who_sane, Mar 3, 2015.

1. saddam_who_sane

saddam_who_sane Chieftain

I think it would be great to add gypsies as some minor culture in Eastern Europe. For example, they can provide +2 unhappiness, +1 free artist, they may harm piety and boost it back when persecuted (as jews). What do you think?

2. Zach

Zach Local Man

So it might work like Judaism? I think it's a good idea, but I doubt it would be worth implementing unless its mechanics were more unique. That's just my take, as a simple player of this mod.

That being said, this mod has been on development hiatus for quite some time now. The only hope of getting an updated version is if the old modders pick up development again, or, more likely, some other mod developer(s) resurrect it.

3. Bobby Martnen

Bobby Martnen Democracy Manifest: CivFanatics 1984

Gypsies would be best as a corporation, I think, since they're not a religious group, and there is no mechanic in the game for cultures to be present in cities but not belong to any civilization.