Tubbys letter...seesm we have been attacked.

we wont get to chem for at least 15-20 turns, what with the rushing we'll need to do it may be longer.

I will try to get a hold of dutch and try to find when they are getting astronomy.

I don't think we are dead, but our chance to win is gone.

At this stage we will get to chem first, and with it grenadiers and frigates.
We can always drag Piffle down with us:)

spoken like someone who plays like myself...

We need some cats to weaken their stacks. This looks like a Admiral kutcov(spelling) style attack. Heavy in cats and low in others. He taught whomp this in the SGOTM. IF its is the case expect them to have many many more cats and galleons and very few other troops. Expect them to attack with the cats and not bombard cities. it will be a rapid attack with no pausing for bombing.

I need teh teasm permission to do somethign...details coming tonight

As i pointed out to whomp, they are attacking so WW will drag them down and Epsilon wont hesitate giving them the flick if they are not useful to them anymore

OK heres is my plan...
In open forum just ask why now after saying for so long that Epsilon was the main team to bw aware of that they attacked us. They had asked us to help in removing Epsilon.
In no way is it a lie and it will help in hurting the piffle -epsilon alliance if their is one.

The defense for the cat stack attack is to hit them with cats. IF you can weaken the stack you can get an slight advantage. Its a war of attrition and they will crank out dozens of the cats. We have the advantage if we can not allow them to get a city established on our continent. Fighting with one tile movement allows us to use roads to our advantage. We cant allow partial damaged cats form healing so we need fast units to hit those hiding to heal.

OK heres is my plan...
In open forum just ask why now after saying for so long that Epsilon was the main team to bw aware of that they attacked us. They had asked us to help in removing Epsilon.
In no way is it a lie and it will help in hurting the piffle -epsilon alliance if their is one.

I don't see that doing anything, Whomp and co. already know the score. I think it would just antagonise them more if we started an open debate. I think its better to try to work out something in diplo if we can and if not then put up a good fight in the game.

Lets face it none of us (Piffle, Aloha, Loco, Innovia) have really done a good job when it comes to Epsilon, who are now basically mocking all of us in tubbys love letter thread.

The defense for the cat stack attack is to hit them with cats. IF you can weaken the stack you can get an slight advantage. Its a war of attrition and they will crank out dozens of the cats. We have the advantage if we can not allow them to get a city established on our continent. Fighting with one tile movement allows us to use roads to our advantage. We cant allow partial damaged cats form healing so we need fast units to hit those hiding to heal.

As long as they have Galleon and we don't we can't do much. We should forget about trying to defend Allegra and Ciao as we are spread to thin. Aloha and Hej are the key to survival and the inland cities are out of danger for now. If Innovia can give us galleon in the next couple of turns then we can bring the fight onto the land where we have a chance to use our cossaks and start pushing them back

OK so worse case in my mind is we lose Aloha. Should we basically pull back some troops and give a token fight or do you think we can hold it.

But what we can do is to stack all units in the city and attack the cats... the colleteral damage should be healed of quickly.

Top Bottom