Turkey Day!

Superevie

Latina Goddess™
What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Are you cooking up a storm? Visiting family you love? Being forced to talk to relatives you despise? :p

Going to Grandma's. The pugs will be excited, of course; the Turkey Lady never fails to excite them.

probably going to one of my sisters' houses and eating turkey(which to me taste like cardboard) i'll just be thankful if they don't put arsenic in my food

Going to my grandmothers, getting the Christmas tree afterwards.

It's a day off from work with free food. Me's a not gonna complain. :goodjob:

no relatives this year unfortunatelly, so more then likelly it will be a small close familly affair...

i'm not american, but i think i'll eat a turkey sandwich anyway.

Originally posted by newfangle
In Canada we celebrated Thanksgiving 6 weeks ago. Backwards Americans.... :p

Do you guys celebrate Christmas and New Years 6 weeks behind us too? :p. Anyway, 6 weeks ago, I just had a regular turkey dinner with my parents.

Having the relatives over for dinner. Thanksgiving dinner is probably my favorite meal of the year. Turkey, masshed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and so on...

Originally posted by Cilpot
What's "thanksgiving"? :ack:
I asked myself the same. :ack:

But I will attend a traditional family cabbage meal tomorrow. :D

Which means today, which means in six hours which means I need to go sleep.

No relatives (besides my nuclear family) this year.

In fact, the fact that there'll be no annoying relatives is what I'll give thanks for. ;)

If I don't die or get seriously injured before hand, then I will eat food.

Going with my brother to see our parents, and on Sunday going with my father to see the Carolina Panthers play the Philadelphia Eagles. Should be a fun weekend. :)

Thanks for giving what? By whome? To who? Why? When?

And when is Thanksgiving?

I personally dislike the theme behind Thanksgiving (indians, slaughter, blah blah blah) but come the middle of October :)p) I enjoy one of the two home cooked meals I get every year, the other being Christmas, so I take it.

Top Bottom