Turkey v Kurds

I'll be sure to remind you of this post next time you make a spelling or grammatical error in your posts here. Which you did in this very post. Moron is not a proper noun, nor was it the first word of your sentence, so there is no need to capitalize it. So in your own words:

So you think its cool that the President of the United States of America is a fudging moron?

you wouldn't be exactly amazed how much more we are hated when we make sense . ı have no doubts that you people have a genuwine interest in the well being of all people , including Kurds . That you would have no issues with us "existing" if we were to give them their country . Now that ı have seen people so much hated these days days were scions or heroes or vanguards and whatever when they were giving "Peace" to the country . How they became to be vilified when people they send abroad to represent their worldview betrayed them when their leaders fell each on other , one desiring to be the leader of the Islamic World , other wanting to be practically god . That you people playing the game with calling Trump an idiot and leveraging that into a hate for the Turks and a state for the Kurds will fail . Maybe not you , maybe not aware you are doing , but this is the narrative and ı have no issues being called an idiot , because people DO laugh at people who can see and people DO laugh at idiots , you being free to choose the option you want to be true . It won't be helped by hurtful imagery buried , because we were equally worse and people avoid to actually discuss which is true and which is not and ı haven't insulted British Aviation Industry today ... Nor added the thing that the first flag of the Greeks has been reported to be the Italian Revolutionary Tricolor or something in the 1820s , because the Greeks were not that dumb to give up the Ottoman rule , which were benefitting themmore than Turks .

am trying to save you from suffering in a nuclear winter
try not to meddle

fully sig- worthy , too .

edit: And where's your guarantee that ı haven't been so succesfull in so many years ? Because you say so ? Because there is no chance , not 0.00000001% of it that you are around , ı don't know , trying to make me angry or something ?

Last edited:
I think that - even allowing for obvious sensitivity (but not really; I mean this is just a forum thread, not the UN or Nato) - your posts are a bit not suited to discussion, r16 :p

And I say that as one who just would like the gift to Turkey by France in 1922-3 to be taken back (european lands). Come on, don't be so greedy, you will still have all of the other stolen lands ^_^

(and I doubt eastern Turkey, where Kurdistan would form, is worth much. Afaik it is stuck in the middle ages).

edit added and take no offence , despite the reporting that seems possible , right ?

come and take is a phrase much used , much abused , but ı will make it remembered . And yes , if "yours" want Conquest or Re-Conquest we are available , we have been all along , we will be all along .

We aren't persians, though. Greece wouldn't declare war against Turkey; though Turkey might declare on Greece to steal natural resources in the sea.
Even then, however, Greece wouldn't itself invade you, unless you had already been invaded by actual superpowers (and not counting China, there are only two of those).

Tbh, Erdogan is so crazy that he makes that red apple stuff almost seem believable... But according to said apple stuff, Greece wouldn't take part in the war. It would just pick up some of the spoils. Fact is, Greece isn't militaristic at all - the army is there just because Turkey is insane.

that's why people do not like true and real Turks . Because we won't believe your kind and nice claims that we all would live happily in the Aegean and all that , but we are threatening you . Which is not the case and Brits will not come to help . Despite the way they have laughed at the fools who were bombing their own ships in 1974 . Then they discovered stuff and they send in a squadron of Phantoms and Gurkas . Do you know what British Officers feel when their Gurkas tell them they rather would not ? Yeah , this is the kind of stuff that gets emergency deletion , because people have known Brits and no Gurka would ever shirk from a little kukri exercise . What a lie , what a lie !

by the way you will never get your aims , which are naturally entirely Turkish lies ...

It isn't "my aims" or about myself at all, though. This is just a forum on the web. Troubling thing is that Erdogan and Turkey aren't just stuff on the web, but realities, with over half the turkish population supporting them. And as you perfectly well know, Erdogan isn't even half of the problem -- it's not like the kemalist parties are less insane, let alone the full return to castle GreyWolfenstein.

Would have been good to realize that the aegean sea has like 99% greek islands, and those have territorial waters, which itself means Turkey has no claims there at all. But go on thinking Turkey is the victim - maybe after it invades a few more countries you will still think so, but likely after a few more invasions it will get itself invaded in turn (and not just due to racism, but because it lived by the sword :/ ).

schloss Wolfenstein is a nice story you wouldn't want discussed in any gaming forum , if you were ever aware of how it was once refused to be used . We are waiting , still , after half a century , that Nazism was based on Turkish stuff . And once again , if ı can promise to fight yours only with Phantoms , ı can really get your super power invasions , ı don't know , deep in the sea , so that people will be laying wreaths at memorial services for the next thousand years .

I don't get you, r16. Maybe that is why I can't be mad at you :)

At any rate, you aren't the typical turkish poster :p Then it would have been a very different discussion...

So I will just stick to my second theory, that you are related to the mustache:

my pals on the weird Turkish Language Forum were not very happy with the way the landings were announced an hour before they took place , but then America is expected . And if you don't get me , well , do not give people excuses to ignore and break the argument . 99% am an idiot , 1% maybe you should let people not to ignore me , for , ı don't know , maybe it's to humanity's good .

and of course it will be a very different discussion , when am finally unleashed .

fig1-groucho.jpg

More relations

I'll be sure to remind you of this post next time you make a spelling or grammatical error in your posts here. Which you did in this very post. Moron is not a proper noun, nor was it the first word of your sentence, so there is no need to capitalize it. So in your own words:

Trump puts on a regular display daily for those willing to follow and comprehend. It was the same with G.W.Bush whom the American people re-elected
Such a stable genius, sprouting amazing words of wisdom and mana for the MAGA crowd

Lavrov: "Turkish operation 'Peace Spring' is over."

If I understand the diplomatic language correctly, the status quo is secured. Syrian government restores control of the border except for the area already seized by Turkey. YPG will be removed from 30-km buffer zone.

Russia.
Army: Syria holds.
Army: Moscow -> Ukraine.
Fleet: Sevastopol -> Black Sea
Fleet: St. Petersburg -> Gulf of Bothnia.

these people , these people ... WHAT IF the picture was not reported and hence , what if the outburst didn't happen ? What if the deal was TO BE just about the Russian - New Turkey joint patrols 30 kilometers deep ? And their limitation to 10 creates a "right" for Syria to hot pursuit CIA's beardies upto 10 kilometers inside our border ? Even more galling the seperatists are now to give up Tel Rifat and Menbij , meaning they are practically thrown off the West of Euphrates . Now that if they don't the next election Jihad will take place that direction during the course replacing the Tomb of Süleymanşah . How will these people explain their betrayal of the Kurdish Cause to their children ? No way , you are entitled to say , but the main strategic problem of the 1950s was the lack of means to prevent US and Russia blowing up their nukes in their depots , like leading to Khruschev's 100 megaton Cobalt Bombship on the Aral Lake in the 1960s . Yeah , still no requirement for you to believe , no need for me , either .

and all that for a vague promise that America might conduct "kinetic operations" against those who took out a bit of the Saudi refineries . These people have also cooled the thread so much that there's no "Bwaaahhhhaaaaa, Trump said they wouldn't protect the Kurds for 400 years, what a fool and traitor!"

the highlight of the time since Monday ? A documentary that touches the Cherooke belief in the Moon Eyed People . Freshly arriving from the Great Lakes into Carolina(?) they meet stone fortifications holding whiteskins with beards . Instead of telling how these guys have like light grey irises , we then see some stupid image of blue spots glowing in the dark . Allows me to convert the flimsy Prince Madoc or whatever story into the "truth" , an expedition of the Rambaldi Corporation , they are like famous for their gadgets or contraptions , this one being a weird night vision that required a projector dude illuminating the area for the others . Doubts ? It was established in the 1430s and famously developing their cellphone system during the Reign of Ottoman Sultan Bayezit II , circa 1490s , as shown in Alias , the TV series . Oh , yeah no Islamist will now claim there was a Native American bride in Istanbul before Colomb ; she is naturally married to some Italian , possibly she is the actual sales representative ...

thanks for the picture and while am aware it's not directed against me (but "Look, how close they look!") is not that complete . Great comedian ı hear , despite ı can barely remember seeing a movie in bits and pieces so many years ago . And great statesman , kinda and sorta . Of course , our Greek friend does not tell the story when Ecevit was assigned to the Turkish Embassy in London , in the Trade section ı believe , possibly 1950s . The first thing he does at the airport in London is ... spitting at the photo of Churchill nearby . You might have noticed them Brits are the smartest people to ever lived on the world , am pretty sure that would make every secret Turkish loving traitor living in the UK to flock to the guy , for an easy head-count .

while am strictly banned from using a picture of Klaus Fuchs with the same type of spectacles , because like Americans would be offended .

Jimmy Dore's brief explanation about whats been going on in Syria, does that sound about right? Something about a natural gas pipeline thru Syria but Assad opposes it because Russia sells gas to Europe

Top Bottom