Turkey v Kurds

Compare with 20 years ago. I'd say your risk keeps rising...

What happened 20 years ago in 1999? The last time I looked (1986), some Turks and Greeks seemed to get on quite well.
turkish_greek_friendship.jpg

It's time for Russia to implement blood-alcohol limits for tank drivers!
It's US strategy of withdrawal (troops withdrawal, not alcohol), under Trump wise leadership.
The trajectory drawn is not even fully a joke, it starts in Manbij (US base now closed) and ends in oil fields in South Syria.

I detest both of the beings in that picture :vomit:
I understand why you hate the blond one.
The other one looks like Klaus Kinski on the verge of stealing Boris's soul. :)

It's US strategy of withdrawal (troops withdrawal, not alcohol), under Trump wise leadership.
The trajectory drawn is not even fully a joke, it starts in Manbij (US base now closed) and ends in oil fields in South Syria.

Don't put yourself down. It's funny enough for a full joke.
They could be using the early version of Apple Maps from that trajectory, or they're obeying a plan created by the unmatched wisdom of their Commander-in-Chief.

I understand why you hate the blond one.
The other one looks like Klaus Kinski on the verge of stealing Boris's soul. :)

Imo she is one of the most ridiculously overrated people in the near past of this collapsed country :/
It is very bad that there are libraries named after her, when there isn't any named after (eg) Constantin Cavafy. It does show how deluded some here are about what art actually manages to become internationally known and be of importance; ffs she was just an actress.

I suggest Ivan should follow Yank withdrawal to fill up the buffer zone before the fighting over clay and oil gets out of hand.

Syrian and Turkish forces involved in deadly border clash as Kurds withdraw
The armies of Syria and Turkey traded deadly fire on Tuesday for the first time since Ankara launched an anti-Kurdish offensive in early October, as Russia announced Kurdish forces had withdrawn from the border area.
"Turkish artillery fire killed five regime forces in battles on the edge of the village of Assadiya," Rami Abdel Rahman, the head of the Observatory, told AFP.
He added that Syrian fighters used by Turkey as the main ground force for the invasion had executed a government soldier they had captured.
Later Tuesday, the Observatory reported more clashes between regime forces and Turkey's Syrian proxies.
US forces had been acting as a buffer between Turkey and the Kurds, both theoretically US allies

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/syrian-and-turkish-forces-involved-in-deadly-border-clash-as-kurds-withdraw

besle kargayı oysun gözünü / feed the crow and it will gouge your eye instead of , ı don't know , some gratitude . As people all over the Middle East fight over the scraps of who got Baghdadi , US Represasantives or whatever pass some decision over the Armenian 1915 things . Plus sanctions and the only person who rejects both is Pence's brother because this way New Turkey will still be able to say they have the situation under control because they have the backing of persons who actually matter , unlike despicable US Lawmakers . Yeah , the Armenian thing was required of the Counter-Revolution , yes , it was going nowhere , so they did that on their own .While New Turkey was good to half of the country on the anniversary of the Republic of 1923 , with just a couple of pinpricks , little shows of force . Trump ? Everybody is a coward , when things might go ka-boom in their hands and yeah , in this respect he proves himself to be much the same as -naturally , perfectly and obviously- any Greek Politician in charge .

yeah , it's down to "Bu ülkeyi Allah Koruyor." / it's Allah That Protects this country , by Letting things happen . Imagine the fun if the glorious ISIL leader had managed to cross the border , like to "Freedom" in whatever country that needed his glorious leadership . And even better is the poor Americans who downed Baghdadi's possible replacement , ı have high hopes it was this guy with a Turkish ID card ...

What happened 20 years ago in 1999? The last time I looked (1986), some Turks and Greeks seemed to get on quite well.

the great whipe hope of Greeks was surrendered in Kenya , while hiding in the Greek Embassy or safe houses or whatever while on his way to South Africa , where Mandela tried but was not able to find him a place . Then the leader of the seperatists like performed magically and like ended the insurgency , so that New Turkey could talk of Democracy and how the evil officer caste was raping the country behind the smokescreen of the fight against the seperatists . And yeah , like on the 16th of February ı was walking home and the TVs stated showing the arrival of the leader guy , you know , the plane coming up from Kenya and asking for landing clearance from the airbase tower and the airbase tower is like trying to turn it away , go back to Kenya or something , but we won't hear that for hours until they decide to brag about how great is the so called national intelligence service , it was so secret an operation that no one knew . Next time am in the city am a suit , job interview thing , shaved too and ı somewhat look like a person and ı buy one , either Time or Newsweek and the cashier , like amazed , asks me whether am not buying the other , because it was like amazing for people who were used to being the underdogs in the international arena , and ı bought the other as well ; when ı put on a tie , people expect things from me ... Our friend is most unhappy or something that this has prevented the Greek - Turkish war some of his apparent friends crave for , but am willing to vouch for him that he ain't no warmonger himself , but just the echochamber thing .

oh yes , am not happy with losing the password to the one remaining spare account , but don't ever worry , it will be over in a breeze , that people will only pity , and like not fight for a company .

uh , plain wrong . US State Department people are feeding lies that ı fight only when ı will win . Then onto what post 229 has created ...

once again , poor translation issues , or something . ı did not claim responsibility for either ISIL or seperatist leadership , nor actually destroying some Abrams . The whole story is ı look like an human as long as ı don't speak or try things humans do - and then like only when am in a suit and wear a tie and stuff . February 1999 is a massive thing , people know America wants a Kurdish Nation State and supports the seperatists and wow , like wow and the holy cow (as an American would say) the guy is in Turkey . This is -once again- a massive thing and the cashier girl sees ı know English , now that am buying the weekly news magazines surely to learn how this could ever happen . So , why ı don't buy the other , to learn it better ? See , the thing about explaining why 1999 bugs ("these" Greeks so much) like suddenly becomes a thing about me ... Because everybody believes me when ı tell am an idiot . And US State Department people here now have to look better , because they have noticed that they are going to fail somewhat and there will be Congressional Hearings . Through which there will be hell to pay if it ever turns out that they have given "stature" to the talking monkeys with sending people here , they should at least look humans in company of talking monkeys . If pictured . And like why everybody knows what's said , down to the Chinese looking woman who says that one day ı will have to kiss her backside , to widespread citywide cheers by the looks of it . Because ı am an idiot and in 6 years people still insist the women are in love with me and they are here to beg or something , ı don't know , for attention . This is very real , let me to add , too . That there are people assigned here , what's not true is there is anything going on . But people insist , because ı am an idiot and they are undisputedly better and these women are fools and when they make their move the conquest will be theirs and women will be theirs , this is exactly why everybody insists it's love and not that America maintains "contact" with "hostile elements" and the said elements are tame , because America has contacts ... See , how easy . Nobody would make a deal with the White House , if some ship arrives and blows it up , you know .

will not be surprised to see it's totally translated in the other direction , because ı am an idiot and they are better and they will make their move and the conquest will be theirs .

when the talk here is about how the Greeks were "secretly" supporting the Serbian conducted ethnic cleansing , because this time they would "have" a Serbian Expeditionary Corps unlike 1919 , the 1998 plan to start a Syrian-Republic war went bad with the easy decision of Damascus and the seperatist leader was sent packing all over the globe , there is no reason for truck drivers to get angry and girls to decide that they would . Am not superman , am just an idiot , a talking monkey etc etc . Because we are like far too many for the Greeks to handle on their own and their humiliation in the hands of America still hurts them or something . America had a new plan , the seperatist leader would be surrendered , he would stop the fight , New Turkey would rise . Athens went nuts , they always need a second front of a Kurdish Insurgency , so their agent handling the seperatist leader tried to kill him , by driving the car into the wingtip of the American bizjet waiting to take him to Ankara . The plane damaged , the seperatist leader "You are trying to kill me!" , American agents nuts , Athens heroic and gloating and they are off to Africa . But there are no Greek battalions in Kenya (big or small) and guess what , Nelson Mandela would not risk alienating them Clintons ... Like for a guy with a running nose and when they could export coal instead . As soon as the seperatist leader was sent here , America went into high gear and brought some senses to Belgrade , and as such there was also Kosova . Making it a "second front" for Athens . As an Admiral of the Starfleet ı would say the Greek fears of it are nonsense and there is like "intense" efforts to make "Albanians" a second front inside in this country ; not merely "Islamists" but even on the "modernist" angles . Did you ever notice there is a flood of singer babes of Albanian origins ? But Greeks are smarter and know it better and something . This is why there has been "peace" in the Aegean ever since , like something and whatever .

so , do not let yourself be fooled , you CFC people , by the nice personality of the Greek guy here , it's just that the respective Goverments in Athens do not tell him how bad they want war and everything turns upside down , like always . They like and hate the Armenian "success" at the same time , because when we are all dead , they will have to fight the Armenians "again" , because Armenians want sea access and (now that they can't be allowed to the Mediterranean , because Kurds) that will have to be Trabzon , the holy city and stuff of some Greek "empire" that has two cities or villages or something in the Twilight of Byzantium , some rather cool Civ III scenario .

so , here we are , this -perhaps- 12 years old kid on the street , who remarks that "You want us to believe this?" as ı walk by . No , ı don't want you to believe in anything . No , ı don't want to impress you . No , ı do not want anything from you . No , it's only your parents and relatives and perhaps your teachers that will unconditionally love you and care for you and provide all the things you take for granted , so , no ı don't want to serve you , either . Ah , a terrible mistake on my part ? Because when the fire "burned bright" and there were "reforms" and before it , that Democracy became optional , there was much talk of Military serving the People , not the other way . You will not remember it , because you are not old enough to drive or vote and or stuff ? Doesn't matter , now that Starfleet does not exist anyhow , so there ain't no "responsibility" of mine that way either ... You were in diapers when ı was commanding the construction of the shipyard off Jupiter , why would ı need you to believe in anything ?

oh my God , this means the post wasn't meant for you ? As much as not everything is about you , as much as Allah Didn't Create the world just for you ? Yeah , something like that . It 's just conversion on some webforum that is most unlikely be of interest to you . You might be even hardpressed to write it on the search bar of Google ? See , the Greek guy here is a romantic or something . Wants to believe they will get this country back , because between you and me , the Greeks are very sore losers , they were the owners of the world as they want to believe but were reduced to stuff , mere advisers , by them Romans . Hellenized them Romans and got trounced again . Over the time by Arabs and finally horsebandits that happens to be us , in a way . He wants to see it happen , which actually means there will be millions of deaths here , massive deportations , a massive catastrophe in human scales , even if we are still talking monkeys . And because they simply don't have the numbers to handle the Kurds and Armenians and Arabs and Iranians who would try to fill in the vacuum , their dreamers have dreamed that there will be conversions , like millions converting to become Greeks , joining the culture , stuff . He's not a bad person ! He would really be sorry to hear ı was finally processed in a gas chamber and then burned so that ı wouldn't even have a grave left . You know , he would be practically alone in this forum , too . The majority would say nothing , and just a few , definitely under 10 , would say that ı deserved it , had it coming for a very long time .

this is why he reported the picture a few pages back . Because , in it , the Ottomans are showed as oppressors and rapists . He can make computer graphics and stuff and he fights it , instead of making a golden cup.jpg for me . To reward my "treason and contribution" to his anti-Turkish posts in the thread ... Because he thinks there has to be a goodly proportion of those "survivors" and when r16 marks some as Algerians and one as a Syrian , but the single one as an Anatolian (instead of a Turk) he rapidly makes a wrong turn and decides there have been conversions like already and ı call some Greek as a goat/donkey lover slated to marry a cow .

is this fair ? Some 12 years or so old kid , who wouldn't be able "answer" here , as without doubt he is following the translated stuff , which shouldn't happen but hey , hundreds of thousands or millions of State employees ain't not enough to catch traitors . Accordingly am willing to bet he has older forms of his kind who rant that ı have banned those Congregation people in jail from speaking , but ı keep divulging "secrets" . This presumably arises from the attempts of the Ergenekon victims to make a mark for themselves during the height of the Disgrace July 15th celebrations . Under Obama's direction , Congregation carries out a half coup , there's fighting , there are planes dropping bombs and yet there might have been hundreds more . So , to explain this odd thing , some non-coms "steal" computer parts and the lot and there's no way those extra F-16s can drop bombs even if they were loaded for "combat" . ı report this on CFC , this impresses people because back in those days ı was a Kemalist or something and those people are my agents , keeping especially silent when they are all arrested and thrown into some dungeon ? Wait , wait , wait just a week , and oh my , ı have become Congregation ! Because they are either Congregation or Congregation rejects , these people now outside will never accept that am not Congregation , because that's how things are run . This was before Stuntwoman , so ı don't hold her responsible for this .

ah , ı could have become rich in America with such luck and its gullible population . In this country nothing happens because everybody is so awesomely smart .

and it's only because those grown-ups were in diapers in February 1999 , that they have never read the day's newspapers about the airbase tower trying to turn back the delivery bizjet . Which had to turn around like maybe 45 minutes as Americans made all the phone calls to find someone who would dare to wake up some bigshot in Ankara who would have the rank to order the tower stop acting hysterically . You know , this happens in the very early morning hours . Well , at least they managed not to shoot some American plane down . Secrets ? It's called reading newspapers ; can make you an "expert" , like any single eyed guy is the king in the kingdom of the blinds .

and the whole thing stems from the thing that New Turkey says it gave the intelligence , the seperatists say they fought alongside the American commandos , Pentagon says they didn't , Russians say it didn't happen because they saw no air movements , some American blogger says it happened because America is developing stealth helicopters since 1979 , despite Sean Penn being much laughed at his claims that he was flown in to his interview of the Mexican druglord in a stealth plane , see , everybody is on it ...

gold would be called Kızıl in the horsebandit days , which has become red over the years , elma or apple represents the domes over churches , so big cities with big churches with goldebn domes are targets for horsebandits to plunder , so the Greek perception of it is entirely against YOUR benefit , now that Istanbul was one and Vienna was one and Rome was one "Kızılelma" back in the Ottoman days .

I am not sure how the term got started here, yet in common parlance it seems to just mean 'origin' (and is only used in the context of Turkey). Probably (?) not having the same etymology as the turkish term for big cities, although it sounds plausible it might. I have to suppose the apple got tied to Turkey due to the red colour of your flag, but I haven't researched it and this is just a guess.
If we go by it meaning an original "big city", however, then an obvious reference would be to Iconium, given that was the first seljuk state which the byzantine empire itself set up (in the hope it would act as a buffer against more incursions of nomadic people in Anatolia).
In that respect, if one would treat said prophecy as something of substance (so it is a theoretical discussion), it could refer to 1/3 being a state around Iconium/Konya, the westernmost and eastermost thirds lost.

Last edited:
from Total War Center thing and one of the moderators there -you know the one with the Ottoman name- ı have learned that it's something that's around in yours and apparently said sometime ago by some priest . These things have their own narratives and rationality and mundane stuff like that do not much enter to it . It will never work either ; consider Imamoğlu . Because he was born in Trabzon , some A-K-P dude also from the Blacksea region claimed he was a secret Pontus person , went like so "gooooooooood" in the area and might have maybe added 200 , maybe 400 , maybe 600 thousand votes to Imamoğlu , to let him win with a majority of 800 000 . So , like when ı am planning to invade the whole planet , we will not be losing anything .

and yeah , one of my posts reminding New York was a very Big Apple was deleted in places .

onto day's rant : This is where Star Wars starts for me ...

A Long Time Ago.jpg

it reads , because it's tiny for ı had it reduced to keep around , because when you are getting old , memories kinda start to be important and also my eyesight could have failed even more , too :
"The story so far:

A freedom-loving Rebel Alliance dares the far-flung, corrupt Galactic Empire... Because the location of their own secret base is unknown to its ruthless foemen. But now, the Death Star... powerful, roaming battlestation of the Empire... is poised, ready to destroy planet Alderaan, home of the captive Princess Leia... unless she betrays that location...

-NO! Alderaan is a peaceful world, Governor Tarkin. We have no weapons!You can't...

-You would prefer we select another target, Princess Leia? A military target? Then name the system! For the last time, where is the Rebel base!"

my older brother had seen the movie , some 6 years between us so ı was a bit little to take and he had mentioned it a couple of times . So , when the kids magazine ı was buying weekly started serialling the Marvel comics , like it was cool . From this page , which must be #3 or is it #4 ? Anyhow , great , you actually do not need the previous installments to see where it's going . A good side and a bad side and what do you call them , riding breeches ? Anyone with them was bad , as the young r16 totally knew , and you could see the Princess allright . ı learned what was what and who was who . We had gone to visit relatives in Bulgaria in 1981 and my brother mentioned the film to one who was about the same age with him , when it came to comparing cinema stuff across the Iron Curtain thing , because young people would go to cinemas back then . ı knew there was a very small target that had to be hit , one side fired green lazers , the other red , that sort of stuff . Was ready for the Empire Strikes Back , ı really was . Every week there would be 4 pages of it , took quite a while to reach the destruction of the Death Star and was amazing . Under my hand , unlike the movie you could see only once . With crisp lines , too . When Marvel went bad , because their contract to be "good" and the money deliveries ended and now they had to pay George Lucas , and you have to see those lines and how bad after these , you would only imagine what's this , did they find some guys in Turkey and now making up silly stupid things to fool and cheat people ? A fake production , without paying the copyright holders ? ı was not a fan of Jaxxxon !

wandering aimlessly again ? The first quotable thing ı said here might very well be "Discourse without context is meaningless." Crisp , unlike r16 , right ? Must have picked it up at the Academy of Sciences , when there , for the briefing on the survey mission to Sirius . Like when Nazis brag of escaping up there , nobody will let science teams without some brainless muscle around . No , ı won't tell what ı did to them . Let's wait to the end of the post , shall we ?

in my 11 or so years in CFC ı have never managed to clear the map in the allotted number of turns but am still trying ; it's also good for my mental health , considering ı should have been busy clearing the world map . And there have been "hectic times" mostly in 2014 . Since that paticular frame of time we have seen America's blue eyed boys Kurds allied with ISIL , Musul for the beardies , Kerkük for Barzani . Then shiny uniforms on the run , and this is not an insult but a fact now that their strengths of clan loyalty make them rather vulnerable to betrayal , without any lack of American failure to show up . And when Barzani had to deploy veterans of the fight against Saddam he got much better results anyhow . Then the same allied with the Shia , Musul for Baghdad , Kerkük for Barzani . Then the same on the run and what else did you expect would happen ? The same period sees seperatists allied with New Turkey , seperatists "against" New Turkey , seperatists becoming gods of war in Ayn-el-Arab , seperatists allied with America . Then seperatists and America on the run TOGETHER , because at the end of the day , well , New Turkey is the only way for a Kurdish Nation State , however oxymoronic that might sound to you . But well , am the one who had a career amongst the stars , not you ...

new Turkey is the most important strategic thing for the West , nothing can be considered instead of it and why , the seperatists are still able to hit back as terrorists , now that the "victory" for New Turkey has been supplied . Because of their clan structure , they are always ready to backstab each other , a thing we here unfortunately lack so that we will never be able to explain the actual treasons that happen in this country . A field army they wil become only when their victory is assured , like when the entire US Army ends up in the Middle East , to fight division vs division against the Turks . The pigs will fly on your part , it will snow red on mine . To the point that America limits attacks on Army of Petrol and we read 137 of those so called free Syrians have been "martyred" by "terrorist" attacks . Wrong , they were the boots on the ground for the Army of Petrol since October 9th, when operations began to provide Election Jihad to A-K-P and any Army of Petrol casualty is a risk . By the the victory was given to Ankara by Washington and Moscow about 76 of them fallen , so we are seeing , no actually not seeing that the seperatists are really well stocked .

and this is an American plot , because the Turk actually has honour , a word people all around the world bandy about , but very few at the leadership level actually know anything about . When somebody fights for your colours , he has a right to citizenship in yours . That's why America tells they will be called "Suriye Milli Ordusu" and quick form of it will be "Milli Ordu" / National Army . So , you know , we will have to accept them because they have bled in "our name" so that they will be citizens and have the right to demand , ı don't know , we roll over and die . No American CVN has been sunk yet , what's the rush for "dilution" ? Yeah , nobody understands me , and some of them are actually working very hard NOT to .

if a poll was to be made whether 1915 Armenian issues was a genocide , here on CFC , am pretty sure it would turn out to 100 something to one , because ı feel am the only Turkish regular in Offtopic . So , the US House of Representatives or whatever the hell the name is , has made a decision , the result coming out 400 odd to 10 odd . Adam Schiff , some guy powerful enough to try to impeach Trump , reportedly almost in tears , because he had been trying to get this for 19 years ... On October 29th, the anniversary of the Republic . Which is an insult to the Turk , all the newspapers say . On the same day with sanctions proposed against the leading figures on New Turkey . Which allows New Turkey to claim we all in this country must be united . Actually it must be 13 votes against the Armenian thing and 16 against sanctions against the PM . We have also heard either 8 or 13 million US dollars were spend for lobbying in the US for the year of 2018 , so you can really say a vote requires about a million bucks . Let's not be totally insulting : One Native American guy wants to have investment in Native American reservations . One guy is a Vietnam vet from Indiana , apparently forced by Pence . And one is the mother-in-law of a Turkish businessman in the US , so against the Armenian resolution but for the sanctions . See , pressure , mighty pressure . That laws can be passed that will allow Armenians sue in American courts , for mighty hefty reperations . ı will not pay , and my words are backed by anti-matter weapons . Let's see if Americans and the lot can say that ...

actually a reason that happens to be why the Kurds have been utterly routed or something time after time at the height of their visibility and glory , now that they have discovered the hated Republic has no intention of paying compensations to anyone , especially Armenians and when the hated Republic falls , Armenians will come back , because down South everybody knows who killed who ... There are tons of myths , true , but America can see this will create a lot caves for the Turk to hide when they occupy this country .

like also exactly why , this Mitch McConnell or whatever guy from the US Senate is now backpedalling . They have to act in reason , not with emotion and like one does not , or should not make trouble with a "Democracy of 80 millions" ... Fitch , some credit agency actually increased the standing of the fake economy for the first time in seven years . What's at stake ? Say , just as an example , the British economy . They had a created a wonderful method of robbing their country , Public-Private Partnerships (or the other way round) and as soon as the contracts ended they were like banned locally by London . And so , they have become a prime British export . To third world countries . They come , maybe start an hospital with their own money and you pay for the services over a set period of time . In a different set of 11 years , ı will be like 60 and like a regular in hospitals , right ? That there should be functioning hospitals .The health ministry or whatever claimed this was super efficent way of things . If the state built and run an hospital for a set amount of time at 100 units of money , it could still own the hospital at the end of that time if it was built as PPP , at 73 or 76 units . Because America wants to convince , there is still an accounting office , running at maybe 50% honesty and they claim the PPP cost will be 173 or 176 . Which is actually cheaper than the real world experience , was about 2 times in the UK , maybe 2 and a half in Canada ... One can be amazed or maybe not exactly surprised at all , to learn that the PPP loads of New Turkey is mostly British .

oh , we talking monkeys would never learn or hear about it . When the Opposition wanted an inqury commission and stuff into how these glorious city hospitals would be financed , they were told it was a "State Secret" . Just as one would have expected afterall . Only to see that some American economic advisory company having it all on its website , to attract more business or something . There have been so many upheavals in this country , but there is one single constant . The love for American corn and sugar based on that , to the extent a couple of my own rants actually didn't made the grade to survive around the parts . Similarly there would have been more upheavals , but everybody loves PPP . the contracts will not be honoured . Why they should be ? Oh , nobody will be fearing that , now that this is a country where the bloodsucker class , the stock market people are like the City is almighty and eternal and there's no amount of money to make it have an hiccup or two . A more fairer world would be one when they hear about r16 , the poor engineer whose starships are being constructed at a cost of quadrillions of US dollars . No , they wouldn't just die green with envy , they would be more like blackgreen , think it's called Nefti ...

it seems possible that there might be no incredible crosssections this year and the movie will not be up until December 20 anyhow , so this year's top conjectural engineering will probably be the plankwing F-84 as a parasite , like explains why it would ever appear when there's the Thunderjet 84F .

yeah , after insulting all with the double bills on the October 29th , Trump says he expects the visit of the PM on November 13th , because they are great pals . Like in contrast to doom and gloom that should have happened but ı didn't expect it would , because you know , none of you have been even in orbit , right ? So , here's a tip for the future . A day will come when Trump will blame Obama , because the Kenyan impostor betrayed America when he was petitoned to build the Death Star ! If America had started in time , they would have it to anhilate the Starfleet and White House would still be there , instead of a hole in the ground .

and there's always more to everything . Few remembers it was 2012 when the Police blocked the roads in Ankara so that losers would not be able to visit Anıtkabir in a million both on October 29th / November 10th . ı myself had forgotten the year and was not aware the then President , the Turkish branch of George Clooney had woved it wasn't him who ordered the Police to stand down . ı was thinking he was the good cop on the day and refusing to admit that he had done so to keep the Counter-Revolution on in full speed . No , it's always down the Colonial Governor's office in Ankara , which State Deparment would insist to be the American Embassy . Apparently , they simply went over the heads and all that . Amazingly there are still a couple of old school Yanks who know American boys and girls will be bayonetted , if the control is ever lost .

they haven't decided to go full tilt either . Still talk on ranting on polarisation in the country . Some Islamist female journalists mentions Inönü was always faithful to his wife while Santa Adnan had at least two extramarital affairs while in office and her grandfather always considered this a godless Kemalist lie , gets answered by one of those guys who is taken on foreign trips , because he is clean-shaven that she should have preferred to keep her mouth shut up ... Stuntwoman's fault of course , who else ? The thing is of course the coup of 1960 would hang Menderes and they used one of the cases as he had ordered an abortion and the woman , an opera singer to boot , she had done her best to keep their baby , her fault , no abortion and she loved him and she wasn't ashamed of it . So , the Hour of the Opposition tries to talk to a guy who wrote a novel of it , and , well the phone connection is so bad , repeatedly and repeatedly , and ı feel in my bones the guest is a very good actor ... Actually had written a film of the 1950s troubles against the Minorities , when talking such stuff was A-K-P agenda , in which he was a MP .

talking is what gets things done these days . So, what they are talking is now they are resisting . ı don't know , that's some Shia talk in the Middle East , like the Resistance Front in which Iran meddles in stuff , with supporting Hizbullah of Lebanon . New Turkey is on the minimum conducting a war of independence and ı don't know how this happens when Fitch raises the rating , possibly because they won some mighty glorious victory somewhere , sometime . Because power comes from meeting Trump , the foreign secretary of the palace cabinet says he is loudly and bravely declaring it was always France and Israel that tried to establish the 'stan ! After November 13 , until the next summit , it will be America who wants to do that and they are resisting . And if Trump had a Death Star , New Turkey would never be afraid ! Only Kemalists are afraid !

Joint Russian-Turkish patrol, Kamyshli Northern Syria

(skip to 1:00 for the most interesting parts)

the visit happenz and ain't it glorious ? On the day the debate to impeach the lizard god begins , he is rather occupied with marketing the cool relations he has with New Turkey , the very same relations that allowed the impeachment stuff go to high gear . Naturally it's not Party people who describe the whole events as Trump "marketing" New Turkey . As in how he controls the process and there will be bonanzas . Naturally he begins with another prison person he has saved from New Turkey . Some NASA employee who deposited money in the Congregation bank back in the days when the Party was not powerful enough to confiscate it directly and had to use poor economic performance ...

ı am rather busy with a Civ III scenario ı might finally succeed in researching the whole tech tree , that is like tough or something at Monarch level in LotM ... So , didn't see it at all , but the pelicanists have been introduced to the world . Headscarved woman , asks Trump "tough" question ? Trump says "friendly journalist" , Lindsey Graham says "None other left" or something . Party funded think tank thing , "dropped" the Little Imperialist with the "Pelican Brief" , after the Julia Roberts / Denzel Washington movie of the same name . She says she knows English and all the translations to the effect that Trump said she was employed by the Goverment of New Turkey and "not a journalist" are wrong . We have like wondrously seen Lindsey Graham blocking the Senate leg of the Armenian thing , because like cold steel / hot lead are the only two things we will give US , free and abundantly , that kind of thing . Now that , you know , people are like even beginning to complain/reject we have Star Warsy blasters and the primitives still brag abut their Gatlings .

pelicanist actually says at least half of the US population was watching the press briefing thing in the White House , because it was so important . We lack confirmation as of yet , on whether Trump cried on the shoulder of the PM , because Democrats were trying to impeach him . We were told it might possibly happen , in a newspaper column a week before before the delegation left for the US .

so , what gives ? Because it might be translated in a hurry or something ı have heard the Washington Post issued the requirements for "peace" , between the Trumpian America and New Turkey . That New Turkey will stop its proxies (and like stop itself , too) and leave the seperatists dig tunnels and stay in the areas they were supposed to vacate . Then the S-400 issue . We are again and again told it's not to be activated . Promise , promise , we won't fire on you anything Putinesque , and we won't let your planes fly anyhow by the end of the week anyhow , D+7 like . Were we even told to turn them over to the US ? Didn't you get all the blueprints and additionally anything New Turkey could take apart ? Senators apparently demand them to be run over by tractors (?) Pentagon has even "threatened" that out of these 1000 pieces of F-35 being built by New Turkey , only 12 remain unassigned to other manufacturers and this should scare me or something , because ı am surely telling lies or something when ı say Dawn with the Footpad : Do not want it , on the pain of people ending on some pier with their F-35 parts tied to their legs . Oww , a bit harsh ?

and the promise of a trade volume of 100 billion dollars . Which will happen if these conditions are met . Now that we obvivously won't be going 50 - 50 on any deal , this probably means America will have extra sales of like who knows , an extra 20 or 40 billions dollars of exports to this country . His Excellencies , the idiot who will become the next Saudi King , Prince Mega BS , could laugh at Trump , at least . This will become a New Turkey victory instead ... Some stupid arithmetics then simply suggests every municipality won by the seperatists is like to cost a billion dollars for New Turkey , after they are taken over by the State , because the mayors turn out to have links to "terror" ...

not familiar with the White House , ı was like struck by the model of the 747 in that room or whatever , though ı might have seen it before sometime ago , perhaps in the pictures of Trump and the idiot who become the next Saudi King . You see , Boeing might turn out to be a winner , because newspaper says the claimed flag carrier of the country (which indeed was so in the days before New Turkey) is the most heroic debater against Boeing in the 737 MAX troubles , and Boeing might get to pay "compensation" to New Turkey with "nice deals" . Ain't you people are amazed with Trump , who sacked his own choice to become a White Wabbit , secretary of defence guy , for he had like 25 years or something at Boeing and he wanted to defend Boeing in the Ethiopian crash ?

by the way , one must also learn even the ISIL vermin have their rights . They got one , an US National and asked him where he would like to go ? He said one European country which ı forgot or Greece . So he was deported to Greece and the Greeks didn't let him in . There he remained in the like 10 meters that seperate the two countries . Presumably because he might bite when totally hungry , no foot traffic was allowed between Greece and this country , but vehicles were free to go , ı guess with windows closed . Then finally America accepted "responsibility" and the guy will now be given a travel permit to the US . One would assume , after this many years of War on Terror , he would be like never heard of , a darkened airfield , C-17 , orange overalls , a sack on the head and happy hours of waterboarding in Guantanamo ...

My prediction: Trump, with unmatched wisdom, will pardon two turkeys just before Thanksgiving.
actually this is a traditon that really means that . That mighty America would teach us Turks our place , but we are brainless as any turkey , so why should they bother ?

told you so ... Though my English fails me . Was "Bread" and "Butter" , the names of two Turkeys , also meaning easy job or something in daily use ?

At least non pariah, non third world Turkey now signed some deal with western Libya (a puppet state) to divide the east med. I am sure it is legally binding; it is not as if there aren't twenty greek islands (including Crete) in between.
Tell how you support your country in this latest clown show as well, r16 :p

now that the Church was like Hellenized as much as the State and stuff when this whole anti-Semitism thing was catching on and stuff , ı would have assumed you to be already convinced the Israeli-Greek understandings , all those military exercises , and the Saudi petrodollars would have been NOT enough to stop New Turkey . Instead of some righteous Crusade and stuff , we see Donald Trump forgive two turkeys each like 21 kilos and retweet a fake picture of his as Rocky Balboa . Hmm , does that mean his likely opponent was Ivan Drago ?

and yes , why would ı worry about a deal with the fake Libyans , whose warriors were like once visited a wedding next door to their hospital in this country and the like and were thrown out , when their handlers noticed they were like wanting the bride or the bride's sister or whatever as further compensation for their victory on evil Kaddafi ? You know , when ı will invade the whole world ?

Top Bottom