[BTS] [RFC/DoC] Turks! The Scourge of the East!

RFC, i think.

Nope. It's Rhye's and fall of Civilization - Dawn of Civilization.

Thats what i said. It is RFC.

It's not normal RFC, though.

Yes. It is RFC- DOC

You... monster.

Dehehehehe.

Well, what can I say? With no tradition of a state for these particular tribes of Turks - the Great Saljuq Empire never existed in this timeline, after all - they're really more or less a horde like the Mongols. :D

Dehehehehe.

Well, what can I say? With no tradition of a state for these particular tribes of Turks - the Great Saljuq Empire never existed in this timeline, after all - they're really more or less a horde like the Mongols. :D

'Please, let us become your loyal subjects! We will provide conscripts for you army, money for your treasury and will research all kind of new technologies for you?'
'All right, but first we'll slaughter half of you because we like it :mwaha:'

Subbed. I heart Turkey.

'All right, but first we'll slaughter half of you because we like it :mwaha:'
Doesn't that normally happen upon conquest*, though? I thought that half the population of a city goes the way of its stored food whenever it is conquered.

Or is that what happens to one population out of however-many? It's a been a while for me since I've played much; I might just have different incarnations and/or mods of Civ confused.

* Yeah, I know that in the context of the game it was an RFC-special historical-kinda culture flip :culture::undecide::sad::cringe::borg::culture:

The turks were some barbarians who tryed to kill as many people as possible, and they kept that characteristic for as far as 1923.

So i found this realistic.

Every "civilization" in history were some barbarians who tryed to kill as many people as possible, and they still keep that characteristic even today.

So i found this realistic.

Fixed that for you. :)

But yes, I know enough history to know what you're talking about (we Poles, after all, are the ones who saved Austria from being conquered by them), and I agree that modern Turkey is a huge improvement over the Ottoman Empire.

modern Turkey is a huge improvement over the Ottoman Empire.

I agree, but in order to create this new turkey the turks had to kill all armenians, greeks ( Both from smyrna and pontus) and burn smyrna.

The family of my grandfather was killed by the turks during the fire of smyrna.

Doesn't that normally happen upon conquest*, though? I thought that half the population of a city goes the way of its stored food whenever it is conquered.

Or is that what happens to one population out of however-many? It's a been a while for me since I've played much; I might just have different incarnations and/or mods of Civ confused.

* Yeah, I know that in the context of the game it was an RFC-special historical-kinda culture flip :culture::undecide::sad::cringe::borg::culture:

Noone 'died' in game, Gruekiller just wanted to display the cruelty of his people, I guess :)

And for that I am truly sorry.

Thanks.

Anyway. Try to take over austria ( since there is no austria in RFC , yet, i mean that you should take the modern area called austria.).

Top Bottom