Turn 1, 4000 BC

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
To get things moving, I'll go ahead and assume I'm turnplayer for the first 10 and we'll have the play order figured out by then. If anyone disagrees we have slightly more than a day to figure it out.

To recap, here is the starting image provided by Rik (no harm in just linking the image from cdz, given it's already linked)

The team seems to have decided on these actions for the 1st turn:
  1. Settle in place, name Springfield
  2. worker to cow
  3. citizen works cow
  4. Research Writing at max

We don't seem to have a build queue decided, but it won't matter really because it will be 3-5 turns before anything finishes. I'll guess warrior and see what discussion develops before the next turn arrives.

I'll wait until about 7am MST (14:00 GMT) tomorrow morning, and if there are no serious objections, I'll play and send before going to work.

If there are any reminders you'd like to give about playing PBEM please do. ;)

Don't know if it applies to MP games, but make sure to set "Always wait at end of turn" on. Otherwise you might lose a turn of research.

DS's proposal looks good to me.

The game's started already? I thought it'd be a few more days at least. That's what I get for forgetting to check last evening I guess.

Anyway, DS's plan looks good so far. I would support getting another worker as quickly as possible before building military units, however.

Turn played, here are screenies (if I'm doing the attachment thing right).

Hmm, is there any way to make these screenies show inline? :confused: If not I guess just click them.

Attachments

• MTDG_Doughnut_BC4000_springfield.jpg
    MTDG_Doughnut_BC4000_springfield.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 88
  • MTDG_Doughnut_BC4000_domestic.jpg
    MTDG_Doughnut_BC4000_domestic.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 88
On the 4th turn switch to the wheat - or maybe fish, since we will only need 1 shield anyways for that warrior.

Could you please post a picture of the minimap?
But don´t hurry, it`s perfectly fine if you do this with one of your next regular updates.

That is a joke.
You know, the one that makes you go "haha".

Great stuff Kiech! :goodjob:

What does the team think about building another settler immediately? With our starting position we could have another settler in 11-12 turns. It involves a small bit of risk but a second city that quick along the river could catapult our growth.

edit nevermind..... it appears the rules have been altered. mabey i should do some reading.

Top Bottom