Turn 101 - 150

We do have second Iron - just west of Raj and it will be great tile to work, as it is green tile.

Well duh, there is a sign there that I didn't even notice. Thanks for pointing it out!

Spoiler :

Our second source of iron is under the farm just west of Raj on the top-right of that picture. Unless I'm missing something here, it seems that we can just mine that as it is already in our culture, so we can keep our C2 location as planned, right?

Fake edit: can't seem to post the picture from my phone. Check out the T131 or T132 report and look at the overview of the north of our empire to see the sign right next to Raj.

I dont see why we shoud keep there.Was good some 30-40 turns ago there to work cotages for capitol.Right now bets location its between pig and iron and work those , and some Lighose coast.The othe zoiption its far worst right now.

whiped taj cause i got scared if i remain without internet or i fall asleep so i gave a warning to rb so they can use theyr setler overflow for something else.
Payed 40 gold to Lizzy so we need just to pay 20 more.

Good job, Bistrita. I also prefer not to take chances I cannot afford to lose.

They are logging in and out like mad. Too bad for them they cant do much about it.

I dont see why we shoud keep there.Was good some 30-40 turns ago there to work cotages for capitol.Right now bets location its between pig and iron and work those , and some Lighose coast.The othe zoiption its far worst right now.

I agree that a lot of the benefit from the original location was lost in the last 30-40 turns. What I have learned in this ISDG is that I need more flexibility in my play style. I tend to "stick to the plan" even as changing circumstances alter the best course of action.

Is this the best location for our next city, then? What about settling some land to our north, maybe to claim some of that river valley that 2metra was eyeing but UCiv wanted to take from us? We never finalized a border agreement with them so this might be a good time to take it for ourselves. Another option might be to get a city on that salt lake between us, RB and WPC? I'm just thinking if we already have a source of iron ready to hook up, that makes this so-so city less of a priority.

whiped taj cause i got scared if i remain without internet or i fall asleep so i gave a warning to rb so they can use theyr setler overflow for something else.

Good job, Bistrita. I also prefer not to take chances I cannot afford to lose.

They are logging in and out like mad. Too bad for them they cant do much about it.

:clap: Awesome job bistrita and 2metraninja. You guys rock! :bowdown:

You whipped Taj? We got Taj? It's in the bag?

Yep, it'll complete at eot. Unless RB pulled some magic trick to also complete it this turn, in which case it would come down to a coin toss. But that should be impossible for them, so the Taj is ours!

So I randomly decided to check our email account for the first time in a week or two, and good thing because we got three new messages in yesterday! I'll post them in their respective threads.

Damn guys. Getting Taj was a micro master feat. Awesome, in the literal way, I'm in awe. Now let's give RB a real run for their money. :D

When does the turn flip? This is pretty exciting :)

Great, congratulations! Definitely good decision, we do not want to take any chances with Taj.

I am also very curious when the turn rolls and we will get an official confirmation :D In term's of celebration, are we renaming the stone city to Pacal's Folly? ;)

EDIT: checked on civstats, only 8 hours left :D

In term's of celebration, are we renaming the stone city to Pacal's Folly? ;)

That will have to wait until we capture the stone city from RB, unfortunately. Oh, but it will be so sweet when that does happen :D

Speaking of RB, I was thinking. Should we send them a message telling them that we have hooked up the Marble and letting them know that we want to send it to them immediately so we can have it back in time to build our own Epics? That way it is sent to them while they're already getting it from the Germans. Plus it adds a little salt in the wound of losing Taj.

That is, if it is even possible to gift a resource that is already being gifted by another team.

And should we let our allies know what's up, so they don't freak out when they see us gifting a strategic resource to RB?

:woohoo:

Great work team, and particularly 2metraninja, bistitra and vranasm!

[party] Excellent job folks! I'm not one for number crunching or planning chops and whips, so a big kudos to those of you who did sit down, run scenarios, and make this plan a reality for the team. This is your victory!

Speaking of RB, I was thinking. Should we send them a message telling them that we have hooked up the Marble and letting them know that we want to send it to them immediately so we can have it back in time to build our own Epics? That way it is sent to them while they're already getting it from the Germans. Plus it adds a little salt in the wound of losing Taj.
I like it!

That is, if it is even possible to gift a resource that is already being gifted by another team.

And should we let our allies know what's up, so they don't freak out when they see us gifting a strategic resource to RB?

:lol:

Yes, I think we should do exactly that unless we need the marble for anything else urgently? 2metraninja?

heh gj with the TM... it will hurt RB a lot, i am sure... they will now have to reconsider their plans with chaining GA's and switching civics and a lot other things.

Top Bottom