1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 101 - 150

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by YossarianLives, Feb 13, 2013.

1. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

That sounds like a good plan, but I don't think it's 100% necessary to hold up the turn to try to get a 1-turn advantage on the Spaniards. For any other team, yes, but the way the Spaniards have been playing I don't think they'd know what to do with the extra notice :p

2. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

In civ, and especially in war, every turn counts.

3. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

Host notification: I logged into the game using our team password to test whether the game was crashing from the autosaves. I did no action, except pause the game, when I found a working autosave.

4. bistrita

bistrita Warlord

I didnt got any decision of the team, and i dont know if will have time in morning to play the turn.

5. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

I like your plan. Nationhood will be also great to boost EP and is no-cost civic.

6. 2metraninja

My civ computer is back on and fully operational and so am I back to the game after the crash and reload stuff and after our 3-days vacation.

I am taking from here. We spoke with Bistrita and he have some busy time ahead so he wont always be able to log in, though he will be able to read/post most probably.

Mille gracias, Bistrita for your duty :salute:

Last thing we spoke is he agreed that most probably Nationalism will be worth, as it will shorten the time before we attack with 2 turns. Additional plus will be that French will not even dare to "look at us wrong" as Bistrita said if we are in full military outfit. And the silence of the French is indeed worrying. Those guys are not responding and not saying anything at all, so we must keep our eyes open and be ready to act decisively if they even decide to test us.

7. 2metraninja

I will prepare things and will leave the whips/drafts for tomorrow. Hopefully RB will be ended their turn, so we can play an roll the turn.

8. 2metraninja

OK, here is the plan.

We change civics as follows:

Spoiler :

And we whip/draft our cities starting the drafts from the most western cities to be drafted and when we are ready, we draft 2 more - maybe even right before the invasion starts.
    Spoiler :

If something extraordinary happens, so I am not able to do this myself in some 8-9 hours from now, we will need someone to do this for the team. Switch the civics, following each city sign, crack the whip, sound muster and move them east.

9. 2metraninja

It seems TFW is having troubles. Well, pics are in our Dropbox too.

10. Arkipeller

Arkipeller Ancient of Lore

BTW... considering we are most likely monitored by RB as much as possible I think we should keep the same Login-Nick no matter if it is Caledorn og 2metra. Right now it seems on Civstats that we are up to something (which is completely right), because we keep switching nicks all the time. (Is there a reason you called yourself Caledorn-Testing?)

I feel we need all the stealth we can get

11. 2metraninja

Yes, I know. It was me who insisted on uniform login name at first place I think. I just overlooked (for first time) it is my nick when loging in to the game this night and forgot to change it. Sorry about that. Caledorn-testing was Cal trying to get a good save to load after the pitboss crash 2 days ago.

12. Arkipeller

Arkipeller Ancient of Lore

Bad ninja day? :huh:

13. 2metraninja

Was so excited to have my old loyal PC back working and being some 3-4 days away from the game.

The Med is back on track and you have a turn to play btw.

14. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

No can do when I log in to check things with the game for hosting purposes. I usually don't log in to the game at all and ask others to help me for those purposes, but in situations like the one that happened with the corrupted savegames I did not want the game to be held up by not having anyone who could help me around. So in cases where I need to log in in light of my host role, I need to use Caledorn. In any other case, I will use cfc.

Edit: I clicked submit too soon. All the other teams are aware that I logged in as Caledorn to check the save game as well. The Caledorn-Testing was an afterthought when I logged in the second time. :)

15. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

Well, according to APTMod we just completed a very eventful turn!

:hammer:

16. 2metraninja

I love how the rest of the world is growing Great Persons where we dress our men in steel, put them on heavy warhorses and send them to exterminate our east neighbors with sword and fire. What is even greater, our people admire us and make spontaneous demonstrations shouting "We love the Dictator!" :devil:

17. tobiasn

tobiasn Warlord

Hey guys, just got a report from my tech guy that the server is down. He'll look into it tomorrow. Server will be up again in approx 10-15 hours. Sorry!

18. 2metraninja

Chats from yesterday:

19. 2metraninja

We were chatting with Bistrita what we do with economics after the war (lol, we consider it already won) this morning:

And then we came to the point where I think the matter belongs to the RB diplomacy thread. Moving the rest of the discussion there.