1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 103 - 510 B.C.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Octavian X, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Secure Site
    Username: cfcteam
    Password: zli94AB

Don't worry, I played the turn several hours ago. I just got around to updated the secure site. :)

2. Veera Anlai

Veera Anlai Southern Belle

:-/ Site's down

3. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

probably because the northeast is down

4. donsig

donsig Low level intermediary

Site is up now. :)

This situation does not look very promising. The invading country really has no reason to stop the war. They cannot be defeated in the mountains. It does look like the best bet is to keep them in the mountains though. Every resource of the country must be devoted to delaying their advance through the mountains.

There is lots of good info on the site but where are the barracks? Which cities can upgrade the spears to pikes? Of course the iron has been pilaged. Those units in yun Qiuling should attack the barbarians.

How about Xiang Zhou recruiting a worker? The war will go badly without iron.

The spearman in Zhi Gang should be moved to Cha Ching immediately, though this will require hiring an entertainer since the city will grow. It may also be more worthwhile to have the lux rate upped instead of accumulating gold right now. Troops should be freed up from MP duty. The sword north of Shen Ling and the one in Shen Ling would go along way towards solving the current barbarian crisis. It would also be nice if the elite spear could be moved to the front.

5. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

The link is a typo, the site was always up.

look:http://www.ramsponline.com/_CFCMSDG

6. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

still cant get it

7. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

8. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

So I can't type. Sue me. :p