1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 107 - 430 B.C.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Octavian X, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Secure Site
    Username: cfcteam
    Password: zli94AB

GCA has a horseman on the move near Zhi Gang. It isn't a direct threat yet, but we've got two swordsman in the area to observe the area.

In three turns, iron will be reconnected.

Lastly, in a bit of out of game news, a public post on the French team's public forum indicates that in two or three turns time, CGN (Netalonia) will have destroyed that team.

2. Zukatah

Zukatah Deathless One

So Grenouille is out?

3. Octavian X

They're still in, for the time being. Also, score drops indicate Firaxis is in trouble as well...

Secure Site updated.

4. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

Oct, can you halp direct me to the save? Not to mention the password...?

5. Octavian X

Secure Site updated showing GCA troop location on the military advisor's screen.

Sorry, Falc. It's difficult to get the save game uploaded for public use.

First, we can only provide the original, unplayed game. Because of bugs, it's impossible to make a game available for public viewing after all actions have been taken. People have expressed fear of confusion.

Second, we prefer to keep the exact password/location of the team e-mail address private, mainly for security issues, and to prevent possible abuse.

Third, our server space is limited. We don't want to use the public uploads server for obvious reasons (even if you don't have the game's internal password, you can still see your map of the team that procedes you). We can't use the secure server as space there is already cramped.

I've been planning to set up a mailing list of people who specifically want to see the save game themselves. I'll post new information about that soon.

The reasons why we don't made the save public is the reason for the creation of the website at www.rampsonline.com/_CFCMSDG. For all practical purposes, this IS the save game. All the information you could pry out of it yourself (other than playing with the sliders) is the reason that site exists.

6. Ankka

Ankka Deity

Is the game played in PTW? Whoops, of course it is, as vanilla isn't mp... so don't send the save to me...

The maps don't work at the secure site, I cant chekc them to see the true landscape of the game... All I can see áre the military advisor unit maps...

7. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

yeah, saw the site, but I found the large less detailed map, and the Military advisor map, rather... lacking.

Not to mention a tad out of date...

8. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Blood Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    If that GCA Spear was not fortified on that Mountan, we could certanly pick it off