Turn 108 - 410 B.C.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Secure Site
Username: cfcteam
Password: zli94AB

Yun Qiuling will have completed a pikeman next turn. He'll likely stay home to guard the iron. Zhi Gang will have it's settler next turn as well: I still need a definite location from GBM as to where he's going.

Our iron road will be completed in two turns, as well as the new Shen Ling road to Zhi Gang. With this consortium of new roads, I'm planning a new defense strategy since we really have no clue to as where GCA plans to strike.
First, we assume that Zhi Gang and Xiang Zhou are not potential targets at the moment, because they have little strategic value, or are too far out of the way.
Second, we keep a large garrison, perferably three to four units, in Cha Ching. It's a far off city, but a valuable one.
Third, we keep the mainstay of defensive forces for Yun Qiuling, Jiang Mapi, and Shen Ling in Jiang Mapi. This is because, from that town, you can reach the other two towns in one turn. Because all three are likely targets, we can quickly respond to one to defend a threatened city without using large amounts of unneeded force.

I did try to start a discussion about the city locations, however no-one responded to that thread. It was turn 155/106, IIRC.

[Insert what was said here]

Top Bottom