High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Zhi Gang Pike -> Pike
Fortified fresh Pike in Zhi
Sword by Yun moved up closer to the barb incamptment
Fortified a Pike in Cha Ching
Then I check for MM for all of the cities
Checked the Sci rate, Still a stagnant pace
Currently there is a GCA Spear 2 Tiles NE of our Med Inf and a GCA Horse 2 tiles SE of the same location

Ill better refine this into a Report later on :)

Back cities such as Zhi Gang were intentionally kept empty. We're not playing the AI: We know that GCA was definetly aiming for Yun Qiuling and Cha Ching. We should be using those pikes in those high risk cities, like the above two, in addition to Shen Ling.

Also, make sure we're also working on med infs.

Yeah, med infs must be built to make an own attack force agains GCA.

But we also need infrastructure to be built, and more cities!

Whats our plan of attack/defence when Poly attacks? I think it would be good to get BoP captured, but it of course depends a lot on the situation then...

Originally posted by Octavian X
Back cities such as Zhi Gang were intentionally kept empty. We're not playing the AI: We know that GCA was definetly aiming for Yun Qiuling and Cha Ching. We should be using those pikes in those high risk cities, like the above two, in addition to Shen Ling.

Also, make sure we're also working on med infs.

What cities should be Med If. Cities? Next time I get the save, Ill put it in along with Pike build orders.

For the next DP, this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

We must gift 60g to Apolyton (ie: offer and accept in our diplo screen). This was part of the agreement that got us Republic.

I wanted to look at the save, but the one I was sent opens on the German team's login. Is it possible to get a copy of the save at this time?

Also, what is the usual turnaround for the save? 1-2 days?

@CG - IIRC, Shen Ling would be a great spot for producing Medieval Infantry, if it isn't already. :)

Also remember that we are building another city between Cha Ching and Yun Qiuling, and packing the cities with pikes. I will post the plan in a moment.

It's up to Octavian in updating it, I think, and he can't do it now. At least thats what I've heard.

Top Bottom