1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 116 - 250 B.C.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by GenMarshall, Sep 14, 2003.

1. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Blood Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    The Emperor's hand's Save

The turn started out unexpectedly, The GCA has poped up offering us the WM, but they had not accepted there deal, So I did what Oct told me. Exit out. We have finished our pike in Shen Ling and added a Med Inf to the queue. Once the newly built Pike is set, I then fortified him there and moved the Med inf to the front lines. A little skirmish happened between the barbarians and our Swords in the norther region, We attacked there warrior and won, all there is left is a Barb Horse. I Micromanaged Zhi Gang to get us a Pike in 4 turns. Before I ended and turned the save over. I had contacted the Polys, offered and accepted our offer of 60g.

I will upload the Pics when I finish them on my Laptop Computer :). You will see it updated tommorow :D.

2. Ankka

Ankka Deity

Great.
    WM? What's that? And what was the GCA deal- thingy?

3. RegentMan

RegentMan Deity

WM= World Map