Turn 120 - 170 BC

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
And I play the save again...anyway, here's what happened. Ju Yaosai was founded and a second pike garrisoned in the city. The GCA horse did not move. A stack with two Medieval Infantries (our only two I might add) and a pike was set up on the mountain near Cha Ching. Also, Zhi Gang built a pike and the workers have moved near Zhi Gang's hill with gold. Relatively uneventful, however, Apolyton tells us that their troops are on the move toward GCA.

First screenshot:

Attachments

• screen2.1.jpg
    screen2.1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 81
And a boat. We should settle those islands, as I've already said. We are over 50 points behind the second worst civ...:(

Yes, we should build a galley in Zhi Gang to settle one city on the island. Then we can use this city as settler factory to settle the rest of it. This has become almost imperative. That island would be a protected place for troops buildup and a nice place for peaceful, scientific or cultural cities.

Excalctly. If we settle those islands, we can be safe from a sneak attack against our mainland, and we won't be destroyed so easily...:)

Forget the boat for now! Build up our offensive units and move on GCA so that we can coordinate our offensive with Poly. Once we secure some of our future cities from GCA, we can then divert some resources towards a galley.

Oh yeah... get Shen Ling up to max size ASAP to get 10+ spt! We need to max our production to offset any expected losses in the coming campaign.

Right now, we only have two Medieval Infantry units in our entire empire. We must build up our military, and fast.

I just want to know how long we have 'til chivalry. I'm sick of randomly insulting people, and not taking off my helm when entering someone's home.:p Besides, we can use the unit it gives, as soon as we can get it. This means investment in horsemen.

Whoa! is our science rate at 10?
That is what I meant. First pack a offensive against GCA and capture at least BoP and those two cities. Then build a boat and settle those islands.

Maybe we should capture BoP before those two cities... It would cut their reinforcements right off... Hopefully.

Top Bottom