Turn 124 - 90 BC

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
It looks like I'm the DP again. ;) I have changed build orders and laborer assignments so that we will be able to build 5 MI's in 6 turns, bringing our total up to 7 MI's. Also, it looks like Dun na Anarchy has been rebuilt but two northern cities have been razed. Also, a pikeman was moved southwest and uncovered a GCA settler and spearman.

Unfortunately, no screenshots today.

Yeah, a screen would be yummy... A settler? Go and destroy it!

I agree with GBM- six turns is too slow. Way much too slow.:( But, if it's the best we can do, we must make the best our of it.

Another score for the anti-council!

As for the game, things are looking grim and hopeful at the same time... as usual.

While our Western players have had nothing short of good luck, we've been stuck with a Win-Yang (actually that was a typo but I'm gonna leave it for good luck)

I was working yesterday, Hygro. Also Boots is in the Council (technically).

Anyway, let's see if we can capture that settler instead of destroy it. We can use the workers.

I agree with GBM that GCA cannot have that iron.

Oh. So the second wonder is built in this game.

****! GCA now is in Middle- ages...:(

If they just completed the Library this turn, then they'll likely get the techs they need to build Pikes and such next turn. Meaning they'll be upgrading (assuming they have the funds) nex turn as well.

Looks like we're not going to be able to steamroll over them so easily. This is going to get nasty.

That is the $64 question.

I would recommend that we stick to the plan of denying GCA of the iron resource located on our side of Balance of Power. Even if we don't have horsemen (which are ideally suited for this type of guerilla warfare), we need to send a couple of pikes and a Med Inf to the roadway connecting that iron deposit to the rest of GCA and bust up the road. Don't let that iron get out of our territory.

At least we'll be able to help minimize the casualties GCA will be able to inflict on Poly by limiting the number of pikes and Med Inf units that they can produce.

Meanwhile, I'd also recommend switching the production of one or two cities to horsemen (remember, they can be upgraded to Riders later :D) and micromanage our towns to max production.

Of course, screenshots of the cities would be helpful so that everyone could help determine the best course of action that we should take.

One more thing... What are we researching at the moment? I sure hope it's Chivalry, cause I'd hate to have to depend on APO's generosity to get our UU.

Screenshots would be very nice yes.

I support the plan to deny GCA the iron.

But I need to know, what units do we have??

Wasn't the save sent around to people two turns ago? Why has that stopped?

Top Bottom