Turn 145 - 290 AD

@Rik--make sure that you try to attack those guys threatening us?

They were able to get to Khazad-Dum via Kamina. Haven't thought of that.

I don't have time now, Rik. Someone else should play.

We have no settler.

We have 1 barb wroker (near Fanta :rolleyes: ) and Barclay wannabe
11 horsemen
1 pike
15 galleys
8 MDI
3 JT
8 AC's
1 sword

In the SoD next to the 2 GS's are 1 vet JT, 1 elite JT, vet sword and 1 Vet AC.
There are 1 AC and 3 horses able to attack both GS's, so our city is safe. We should switch to settler , use the wheat and try to reach size 3, so the settler can finish.

There are 3 galleys near KD; they can go to East Point soon.
What do we do with the 10 galleys north?

1 - drop of the 8MDI's 1 JT and 1 AC and sail back home to protect a possible settler galley
2 - sail back home without dropping off to preserve our military
3 - go further north and fight C3B (CoG plan)

We should attack those two Gallic Swords and pull back all land units into East Point. Should it build walls too?

Let's make this as bloody for them as possible.

We can build settler at size 2, need to disband the city though. Also, the city should not be growing, having no surplus food.

The leader seems pretty useless since there is nothing to be rushed with him.

akots said:
We can build settler at size 2, need to disband the city though.

I've been dying to ask this for ages now -- exactly how do you do this?

what you do is get rid of all food growth, and then it will prompt you to disband

Go out with style.

I can play the save if anyone would like.

I would use the JT stack to remove both GS threats on East Point.

Then take our horsemen and place them NW of where our JTs are currently, which puts us 7 tiles from Khasad Dum --- in place for an ambush of advancing GS. The AC stack sould be move NW of the Horsemen.

We are too far away from C3B to stage the CoG plan. Let's finally defend our land to the fullest instead of chasing windmills.

Don't really want to lead a game of Catch Da Galley either. It's not really winning rave reviews in its premiere run at the UN, and sequels are never as good as the original anyway. ;)

Let me know if this plan is okay, and if you want me to play. I'll check back in about 3 hours.

Well, at least we lasted longer then the Gamecatchers.

Top Bottom