Turn 145 - 290AD

Gingerbread Man

Dark Magus
1) I sent 350g to CGN for Chivalry. I think we should negotiate the Lighthouse trick seperately. Maybe get another tech for it.

2) Two cities on the island now - Gingerbreatopia, and Island Thunder. Maybe change them both to chinese names.

3) Jiang Mapi has created a new settler, but nobody has told me where to put it. It has been sent to the peninsula of plains (Where the whales are, Above Shen Ling)

4) Our civ has descended in to ANARCHY!!! We are moving to republic. One catch - SEVEN TURNS OF ANARCHY!!!. There goes 30% of my term as president :(. I made sure no cities rioted.

Attachments

• 290ad.jpg
    290ad.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 159
A Picture of what this anarchy means. The only city missing is Gingerbreatopia, it is the same as Island Thunder.

Attachments

• domestic290ad.jpg
    domestic290ad.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 100
Good ones, Oct. :)

So, he deal with CGN was signed... gah. our ambassadors should be a bit more quick etc...

But on other things, looks nice. :)

I almost feel my ambassadorial position a bit overrun in this CGN-trade... :(

Anyway, we'll get Chivalry now! :D

Wizard: I'll get back to full activity on Monday. :)

Now, where will we build our Riders, and how many horses do we have to upgrade? Can we afford it right now?

Originally posted by Octavian X
In keeping with tradition, some chinese translations for the new cities...

Jiangmianbao Chengshi: Gingerbread City
Daoyu Leisheng: Island Thunder

BTW, where did you get the translation from English to Chinese?

Since I am interested in throwing in a name.

Originally posted by Cheetah
I almost feel my ambassadorial position a bit overrun in this CGN-trade... :(
I'd hate to be rude, but if I dont see people being active, I go on reguardless, no waiting. I know you couldn't get too much done, you were away, but you HAVE to be active, if you're an ambassador constantly talking to your nation, if you're a foreign advisor to keep scheming ideas, for domestic to keep planning, and whatever you other guys are supposed to be doing, doing it.

I dont want to take over this entire thing, but I'm not going to go around asking people to do what they know they should be doing. If you think your position is being ignored, chances are it is being ignored by you. If you post a plan, I have to go by it. If you dont, I cant.

As I said, I'm not going to go around asking this person to do that. The idea is that you know what you are supposed to do, you run the game, I just press the buttons. But for some reason, that aint happening.

Some people are actively helping. But some arent. Please, this nation is only as good as you make it.

(By the way, no attack on cheetah, he was just the unfortunate one to strike this up in my mind.)

Originally posted by CivGeneral

BTW, where did you get the translation from English to Chinese?

Since I am interested in throwing in a name.

Yes, it would be nice to see what names look like if I wanna suggest some..

Jiangmianbao Chengshi: Gingerbread City
Daoyu Leisheng: Island Thunder

Are we serious?? I just memorized the last ones. :crazyeye: Maybe we should just leave the Chinse translations to our mainland?

----

GBM, you are more than just an order taker here. I believe that as President, you are within your rights to request what you think is best from each office. Please let me know what the Department of Defense can do to help you better reach our nation's goals.

Top Bottom