Turn 156 - 400AD

Our homeland, as usual

Attachments

• homeland.jpg
    homeland.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 101
Our mining map, with my recommended mining spots. X marks the pot of gold, or otherwise where we should put our workers to make mines.

Attachments

• mines.jpg
    mines.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 92
Finally, Normandy. If you read the log, you would know what I am on about. We will be watching this spot like Hawkes.

Attachments

• normandy.jpg
    normandy.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 90
You could check the turnthreads htat are older, there is a WM in one of them IIRC.

Great job, Mr. President, but two things:

1. We have recently raised our gpt to Apolyton -- it is now 40gpt. We have to make sure and send 45 next turn now.

2. After the Harbor, I would rather see Cha Ching build a Market next instead of a Temple. The city can reach Size 6 without the need for more happiness.

Also:

* Next turn, make sure to move Shen Ling laborers around for max production, so we can get the Market ASAP. If you can, put our capital to zero growth, so there is no chance of a riot.

* For now, I would like to keep our Galley near the island.

* When our New Yun Feng workers finish the Iron Mountain road, have them start a mine on that very spot.

As I have posted in my embassy thread, Netatolia offer us Theology in exhange for 100 gold + 8gpt and a lux in the future.

If we get Theology, we can start 40 turn research of Printing Press.

Cha Ching needs a temple to access the other gold tile.

But it needs a Market to exploit its current gold tile. ;) Once we build up production in Cha Ching a bit more, we can build a temple there. I am more concerned about our gpt right now.

I agree with the Theology deal, although it may put us in -gpt for a few turns. We can optimize the cities to bring it back into the positive though.

No! it's my city! Ok a market place might be better considering the fish tile, but otherwise I'm right ;)

There was some discussion, and Oct sent a info thingy about the situation, but they haven't replied...

Top Bottom