Turn 159 - 430 AD

Pretty uneventful turn, really. I kept all but one worker for now so that we can mine the hills around Ju Yaosai before joining workers there.

In other news:

* Markets in Shen Ling and Jiang Mapi will be complete in 4 turns.

* There are currently 7 workers improving the land around Xin Yun Feng, so that 5 of them can be added to the city when finished. The Iron Mountain is already mined and roaded.

* The GCA galley has been spotted just north of Kung Pao. It is now 1/3. However, there is an Apolytonian galley(the AIS Assassin :eek: ) off our shores near former Luckytown, which I am assuming will be used to rid us of the GCA galley entirely. I will speak with Poly about this on my next visit.

* GWT has built a city 2 tiles NW of Boston, apropriately called Hi Guys!. I will try to access my old computer so that I can post a screenie on this tomorrow.

That's all I have. Any questions, please ask. :) And I will do my best to get the screenie situation resolved as quickly as possible.

Map Request

I wish for a full map so I can draw up plans in the next war, though first I would need to know if we are still at war against GCA (Im not sure about this since they just love to send false peace messages as usual :rolleyes: )

Looks like a fine turn... I hope we can get up a settler and a worker fac ASAP, we need to get lots of well improved big cities.

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Did you guys even read the first post? I am working on it................. ;)

Work faster :whipped: :p ;)

Top Bottom