Turn 164 - 480 AD

Donovan Zoi

The Return
After over a week, this game is back on track!

It seems that most of the delay was due to a new development in the canal region. So troublesome was this latest strategy by the GWT/GCA alliance that it led Premier Miccofl to resign as Netatolia's leader. But thankfully, CGN has decided to press on under its new leader, Shadowlord.

So far, all attempts at communication with CGNs new government have been unanswered. While this is acceptable for now, there will be a time when talks must be entered.

Here's the situation in the canal region. The game was halted and almost forfeited by CGN due to the passing back and forth of cities between CGA and GWT.

Attachments

• ad480-abgamma (2).jpg
    ad480-abgamma (2).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 88
We also got the good news from Consul Trip of Poly that GCA's galley has left the lake. I sent our Swordsman a bit farther north to confirm and met a Knight of Apolyton.

Attachments

• ad480-knight (2).jpg
    ad480-knight (2).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 88
On the homefront, Xin Yun Feng has one more tile to improve before our builders take residence of the city. Next turn I anticipate joining three workers to XYF, with the last two joing the turn after.

After that, we will see if XYF produces 5 shields/pt or 6. I also think that now is the time to discuss whether it would be advantageous to rush a Courthouse in the city, and then begin the FP anew. So here are a few questions:

* With a base production of 12 before Corruption, do you think that a Courthouse will have any chance of raising the Shields/pt to 10?

* If we decide a Courthouse rush is advantageous, should we consider borrowing gold from Apolyton while entering an immediate repayment plan?

Here is our great city, and it will be the one to watch for the next few turns:

Attachments

• ad480-xyf (2).jpg
    ad480-xyf (2).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 83
Finally, here is a screenie of our great nation. Please post any questions you may have.

Attachments

• ad480 (2).jpg
    ad480 (2).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 85
think its weird that our forbidden palace is only 10 corruption tiles away from the capital on a standard map?

Think it's wierder that as close as the site is, its over 50% corrupt? Any city beyond it will be worse.

This is the only site that will give us the FP in a reasonable amount of time without a Great Leader. And it will enhance the cities between Shen Ling and XYF. In the situation we are in, this is really the best we can do.

So, Courthouse or no? ;)

Show a screenshot from inside the city and I'll tell you.

In fact, EVERY screenshot focusing on one city should be from the inside.

Why is Daoyu Leisheng making a warrior? I think it should make a market or something else since it alreadty has protection on it's island.

Emp.. A galley could easily land 2 archers and take it over/raze it.

Why is Kuanghiao Haian making a settler? Make something more useful during this aggressive time.

Top Bottom