Turn 186 - 700 AD

Cheetah

Deity
Alright. The pieces are finaly getting together. :hammer:

Our invasion force is ready and concists of 10 Veteran Riders, 1 Regular Rider and 1 Regular Musketman. Our fleet concists of 3 Veteran Caravels and 1 Regular Caravel. Everyone is ready to sail next turn.

Now we have a few turns to discuss a very important subject: Where do we attack?

After sending a number of mails and some PMs at Apolytons forum, I finaly got to know what they are planing. Here is the mail I recieved:
Kloreep said:
Sorry we haven't gotten back to you.

We ultimately decided not to send anything at Parthemunde and send it all at Ruhrpott instead, in case they have Ansar waiting in the area - a possibility with Micco's early fall...

You might also want to reconsider your target. GWT's slowmovers could end up just a little south of Sudspitze at your time of landing, and they might prevent you from taking Flammburg simply by stacking more units there than you have Riders. Even Longbows could be used to delay so that they could get additional units there, if they have enough of them. One idea that's been suggested in our forum is that you head further south and strike GCA's new developing core instead.

For now, I suggest you set up to launch on an intermediate path that would allow you go to anywhere from Flammburg to GCA's south.

-Kloreep

The other thing to discuss is what to do at home? I feel that we can afford a bit more peacefull works now, though we still need to think of a defense against an invasion from GWT/GCA, and perhaps another invasion of GWT later in the game. I hope as many as possible will come with ideas, numbers and plans for what to do at home now. We're kind of starting with blank sheets here. :)

Here is the Domestic screen:

Attachments

• Info - AD 700 - Domestic.jpg
    Info - AD 700 - Domestic.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 266
Interesting idea... Attack GCA instead... revenge shall it be!?!

Too bad CGN fell so fast. Not good for us. Those idiots did a lot of things wrong...

War: Good.
Peacebuilding: Yea. We definatly need more libraries and universities. We have 3% Literacy. That is horrible for this point in the game.

Good indeed to attack Gca first ,take the weaker brother of the alliance ,wich is at this moment recovering to maybe come a big power again ,let's kill them before they get strong.

We will not be able to kill them with this. IF we were to be lucky enough to burn their new cities, GWT would give them a little city somewhere until they have chased us of their continent again.

It is also important not to dwell there for to long, since we don't want GWT to get another GL while fighting us. So, where do people want to attack?

The new government should start this term, BTW.

Oct, are you gonna post the results or should I?

Hurting GCA won't help us, but hurting CGN will.

GCA definitely has the chance to come back to a real power but I'm not sure who to attack.

IF we could get the Leonardo's destroyed, it would weaken GWT quite a bit. But the chances are quite low a it is. :undecide:

Top Bottom