1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 2 Crash with China?

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by adac, Oct 25, 2017.

1. adac

adac Chieftain

I had two straight games that I attempted to start with China; both crashed during the processing after Turn 1. For the second game, I had cleared my cache and re-downloaded the 10-17 patch just in case it was cached objects.

I then started a third game as Babylon, excluded China from possible civs and was able to continue past Turn 1. I know this isn't exactly definitive troubleshooting, but has anyone else seen an issue with a Turn 2 CTD with China on this patch?

This was the full 43 Civ VP with EUI; standard map size and speed, 12 Civs (with Low Sea Level, Narrow Rifts and All Continents starting). The only extra mods were Really Advanced Setup and Faster Aircraft Animations

2. vyyt

vyyt Emperor

Is your Civ5 up to date (you can see the version number under the main menu, the latest version is .279). Do you have all DLCs? Have you tried the standard VP version (not 43 civs) with autoinstaller?

3. adac

adac Chieftain

Yes, just verified I am .279 in Civ 5. I do have all DLCs (and have never had issues with VP in the past). I have not tried the non-43 Civ version but I can. I'll report back when I have done so

4. adac

adac Chieftain

Okay, good idea on the non-43 civ option. Just started a game as China with the same options (only change was using standard VP with EUI) and did not crash. So I'm happy, thanks!

vyyt likes this.