Turn 22 - URGENT NOTICE

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Team Doughnut is over the 24 hour limit. Please play, turnplayer DaveShack, asap. If he does not soon, I propose any other team member should do so.

To prevent this from happening in the future, I suggest you have a backup player in case DaveShack does not take it within 20 hours to stay under 24 hours, however, this is just a reccomendation. Please work something out. Thanks.

Game Staff

Ginger_Ale said:
Team Doughnut is over the 24 hour limit. Please play, turnplayer DaveShack, asap. If he does not soon, I propose any other team member should do so.

To prevent this from happening in the future, I suggest you have a backup player in case DaveShack does not take it within 20 hours to stay under 24 hours, however, this is just a reccomendation. Please work something out. Thanks.

Game Staff

I can play the turn in approx 2 hours....

I know I'm not on the backup player list but i would prefer not to lose a turn.

If anyone objects or if Dave can resolve shortly please post so we don't open multiple copies of the save.

There is no backup player list - that is my suggestion to handle something like this.

Please do play magnusmarcus unless anyone claims it here first. Thank you!

For better or worse i have played turn 22....

Basically a settler was complete and I move it north towards the other wheat.

Worker needed to be moved because road was done..... (I didn't know what people wanted to do so i moved him north to make a road to second town so it can benefit from luxury)

I mm shelby ville.... worker complete in 2

Springfield will grow next turn back to size 2 I didn't know what people wanted to build so i left it as a settler

I lowered lux back down to zero and increased science back up to 100% Writing will complete in 5 turns

the curragh may have found an island off our western coast.

I would have posted screenies but i haven't done that before. :(

I hope no one is mad that i played the turn... I wanted to avoid moderator action.

I hope no one is mad that i played the turn... I wanted to avoid moderator action.
On the contrary, thank you for taking this one up. I think that, if the timetable passes 24 hours, any citizen should be able to pick up the save.

Thanks magnusmarcus!

Sorry folks, something came up at work which messed with my normal playing times. :( This is one of the reasons I've been asking for a team decision on how to handle the backup situation. This isn't a personal PBEM with a spoiler forum, this is a team game and I hope some more of our teammates will step forward and take some more responsibility. :)

Bootstoots said:
On the contrary, thank you for taking this one up. I think that, if the timetable passes 24 hours, any citizen should be able to pick up the save.

no, make it twenty hours

Top Bottom