Turn 25 - 2800 BC

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Worker starts mine on Shelby's BG
Curragh follows S coast of island, finds ivory!
Settler moves to NW wheat, will move next turn to the location chosen in the poll.
Warrior moves S to fill in map knowledge of what lies to our east, then can start moving E or SE.

Attachments

• MTDG_Doughnut_BC2800_island.jpg
    MTDG_Doughnut_BC2800_island.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 92
magnusmarcus said:
I've never seen an island with 2 luxuries..... Hmmmm.
The map is 100% handdrawn. And I don't follow the exact map-rules the editor uses. So the fact that the randdom-map-generator -in your experience- doesn't create 2 lux islands has no significance. The significance is if I make islands with multi-luxes or not. ;)

Provolution has noted that you accidently sent your save instead of the correct one. I looked into it and it's not TNT's, t'is yours. Could you please resend?

The save in the email is correctly named, so if it is incorrect then it's corrupted somehow.

If so, pretty much anyone can replay it using the information I posted above. I won't be able to get to it until at least 9pm Arizona time (GMT-7 so that's 0400 GMT).

Since Dave wont get to it until there's <20 minutes left on the 24 hour clock (or is Arizona mountain time?), Ill go ahead and replay his turn at 10:30 EST unless he appears or word comes otherwise.

P.S. It will feel good when we eventually oust TNT and this Provolution character out of the game with our Mounties.

Well, when I opened the save, it did say Team Doughnut's information, which would mean that it's the team after them's turn. However, it said enter Doughnut's password. TNT's password is invalid and Doughnut's opens it.

Its been sent. Was I correct to push end of turn and then save & exit? That will take it to their turn correct? Ive never done a PBEM.

Top Bottom