Turn 32 - 2510 B.C.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
This is a first - We have a seperate server for the images. This is a website:

http://140.211.122.84/images/2510.html

User Name: fanatics
Password: zli94AB

Zhi Gang produced a worker: He is now in charge of connected the second source of furs. The city has begun a new warrior.

The original worker is done with the game road, and has moved to another forest tile for more roads.

Our warriors continued exploring. The Northern one found some cows on the coast. Our man in the west reports more plains. Octavian's Guard, outside Balance of Power, has set up forifications in the area's forest.

hey, I vote than after we connect those furs we level the forest and make a mine there: spc at 2/2/2

All I have to say is that I really dig the new format to see the screenshots. It's so much easier and painless than browsing through password protected zip files and it gives you a better idea of the situation. Thumbs up to the people that contributed to this success !

Are you still positive that we are on an island, it looks like we're on what seems to be a fairly large continent.

Thanks to the people who made the images website possible.

Yay, thanks alot CROXIS!!!!

Anyways, I had a dream where we went north, and then ran into two muskets from another team. It was scary!

Originally posted by Goonie
Anyways, I had a dream where we went north, and then ran into two muskets from another team. It was scary!
That is scary Goonie... you need to get better dreams. ;)
Originally posted by Hygro
hey, I vote than after we connect those furs we level the forest and make a mine there: spc at 2/2/2
Not too bad of an idea. Especially if we continue along with our path to build a granary after the warrior - the ten extra shields from clearing the forest will certainly help us in that endeavor.

Top Bottom