Turn 332, Game Hangs Processing AI turns.

Vlade Divac

Warlord
Hope I am reporting this correctly after reading the FAQ...fortunately its my first bug. Unfortunately it was in a very entertaining game going down to the wire. I hope it can be salvaged.

Just press next turn and it hangs on 'Please Wait' and Windows reports CIV has stopped working. I've tried doing a number of things before pressing Next Turn. I've gone into Strategic Mode and it doesn't help. Can someone tell me if they get the same hang? Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• Gandhi_0332 AD-1912.Civ5Save
    835 KB · Views: 53
Yes, I experienced this problem twice since I'm playing CivV
but I cannot reproduce it, so it is a very sporadic bug (i.e. the worst kind of bugs ;-)
The workaround is to autosave every 5 turns, to kill the process and replay the last turns.

Yes, I experienced this problem twice since I'm playing CivV
but I cannot reproduce it, so it is a very sporadic bug (i.e. the worst kind of bugs ;-)
The workaround is to autosave every 5 turns, to kill the process and replay the last turns.

Unfortunately, no matter what I try in the turns before, it hangs here between turn 332 and 333 while processing the AI moves. I've tried declaring war on other AI's, changing techs, going into strategic mode. No matter what though it locks up there...I can't go beyond that turn. I wonder if its some AI unit locked in an infinite loop or something. I wish there was something I could do to get by it.

sorry, I did not read your first post carefully; if you can reproduce it, it is not a sporadic bug any more, good job!
Perhaps some developer can find it! ;-)

Top Bottom