Turn 34 - 2390 B.C.

The plan is to build warriors, don't worry it will all make sense in the end !

with all this great land it's tempting just to expand. However, that's my single player mind kicking in.

I think we'll be able to resume building some settlers again soon, but in the meantime, we will need a good supply of warriors just to patrol the local areas and serve as advance guards for our settlers as they fan out across our lands.

We seem to have convinced Gamecatcher to stay cooped up in Balance Of Power and that's just as good as having a war in my opinion (well, for now at least ;)). We should continue to produce warriors until the production of our next settler from Shen Ling will coincide with the discovery of Iron Working. That way, we will know better where to send them.

I would also suggest the following:

Zhi Gang should produce a settler as soon as the warrior is complete. The warrior should stay with that worker has he builds his road to the east to protect him from wandering barbs and the like.

The southern worker should build a road onto the mountains NE of his current position. The northern worker should build roads into the forest E of his current position (ie. NE of Shen Ling). Not only will this provide yet another commerce point for that city when it grows, it will serve as the first leg in a road to those hills NE of town where we may end up building another city soon.

Our westernmost warrior/scout has found what could be another great future city site. I would suggest a tight-build in that direction, perhaps a city there and another 3 tiles SE (ie. SW of the lake).

When our northernmost warrior/scout returns home, we should prepare a huge feast for all that he has shown us. I would be extremely surprised if he doesn't run into another nation soon.

Yeah I think we have another civ north of us as well!

Top Bottom