Turn 34

zyxy

Warmongering Fool
Only 3 hrs left on the clock. Dave probably sleeps now, so I'll just pick it up and play.

2440BC.
Greece has returned BW. It seems I have sent Pottery twice :D. Accept the deal, we now have BW. F6 will show that Greece has IW as expected, but no Wheel, Masonry or Writing.

Springfield curragh -> settler. Treasury low, 9 gold, -1 gpt.

MM:
- Cruller gets bg from Shelby, Shelby gets wheat from Cruller.
- Springfield citizen from forest to fish. With growth in 2, it can do 6+8+8+8=30 shields in 4 turns.
- lux 10%, sci 90%. No worries, we're still making one more beaker than last turn :D.

Movement: our only exploring warrior goes to the hill and uncovers lots of grass. Workers work. Munchkin 1 proceeds N-NW, sees another ivory on Greek island. Second curragh S-W, can round our land in the west and then go north.

- Philo comes in in 4 turns, we'll need to discuss our freebie.
- we'll have to discuss where to settle.
- curragh 2 needs a name.
- We're now number 1 in pop (was 2). Still number 3 in land area :(.

save sent on.

all looks good. There's only two real choices for the freebie, CoL so we can go straight for republic or map making, which we can trade for with the others, personally i think we should get mapmaking, as we can get a lot of techs back for it from the others.

Something completely different, but shouldn`t we think about grabbing that hut now?
It would be a shame if something nice is in there and our neighbours get to get our hut.

Still think CoL, as it should be our goal to keep the others from making contact with each other for as long as possible, and making MapMaking cheaper for them will help them make contact. We should use our Curragh to maximum capability.

On the other hand, it would mean we could get accross to MIA's continent and get the lux.

Top Bottom