1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 39 - 2190 B.C.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Octavian X, Apr 22, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

http://140.211.122.84/cfc_msdg/index.html (thanks for updating the html, croxis)
    user: fanatics
    pass: zli94AB

After a nice break for the Easter holiday (not to mention the infamous Firaxian laziness, a subject on which the CGN president was complaining about), the world of Fanatikou continued in it's so far peaceful state.

Our warriors in the interior continued to look for barbarians. Our man in the north met with the CDG warrior (Arnold is what he's named), and discovered that the northern landbridge is wider than we though, meaning we'd need two units to control it. The other exploring warrior is continuing up the coast.

That's about it, folks.

2. croxis

croxis Chat room op

html pages not updated. I have... things I need to take care of first.

3. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

GC is really beefing up its borders huh. 3 spearman and 1 warrior or is it 2 and 2?

4. Zukatah

Zukatah Deathless One

2-2 .... and it concerns me alot right now... I don't like to see them massing troops 10 turns away from our lands...

5. croxis

croxis Chat room op

HTML updated, I might take leave for a couple days, I will explain if I will take it

6. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

we really need to coerce CDG in a war with GCA. if APO becomes a problem for them, we'll be glad to send a warrior their way after we clear the lower landbridge area...

7. Goonie

Goonie Lonely End of the Rink

Your right, we need to get Elucidia in a war against GC. When were ready of course.

8. Fier Canadien

Fier Canadien Citizen

2 Spears, one conscript exploder(what is that?) and one vet. barbcatcher (what the heck are those names?).

9. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

:lol:
    They could say the same about our troops massing in our cities only a mere 10 tiles away from Balance of Power...

Nonetheless, we do need to keep an eye on them. This may be just a ruse to sneak one of their warriors past our sentry.

10. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

@Fier: PTW gives people the option for people to rename units at will. Exploder and Barbcatcher are warriors they renamed.