Turn 43

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
I opened up the save to see if TNT had done anything with there warrior and i'm greeted with this screen. I have received no contact from anyone in TNT nor is their anything in the team email. I have contacted TNT to see whats going on. If they are serious, what should we do?

We can accept, so if they continute the war they will lose reputation.... that will be a great way to exploit the game and go against the spirt of the game.... *looks at rik* jokes :p

They did the same thing last turn. Rik is right.

There's a barb to our east, what do we do about it - if anything?

More important question: in the light of our recent chat with MIA, what do we do with research? Continue with republic, or switch to another tech?

Pic for Rik:

Attachments

• MTDG 2080BC status.JPG
    MTDG 2080BC status.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 109
whats that foolish persian warrior just siting therefor. We could just send one of our warriors (like the brother chilling in the forest) and smoke that fool. Doughnut styles!

leave the barb for the moment, keep the warriors on their current course, as for MIA, it seems there close to deciding, so hopefully we will get a message soon, and hopefully they are offering wheel and WC, but for the moment stay on republic.

PS- Thanks Rik, i wasn't aware of that bug

Played and sent.

2080BC.
Warrior in Springfield fortifies. Never Again founded, starts a warrior.

Army is average compared to TNT again, they must have built or upgraded some unit(s). Making 21 gpt now. Research remains at republic at min, but I doubt we'll be able to finish this...

We spot two more huts and a source of incense. Do we pop the huts?
A collage of our explorations:

Attachments

• MTDG 2080BC explorers.JPG
    MTDG 2080BC explorers.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 72
looking at the map, both those hut would be around half way between us and TNT, so the best thing to do is pop them next turn, otherwise TNT will when they find them. Apart from that it all looks good, we should have an answer from MIA by the next turn

Top Bottom