1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 5 info (3840 BC, game says turn 4)

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by Tinkerbell, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Prince

Here is the infor for turn 5:

Map:

Demo:

Top 5 cities:

Looks like player 3 has moved 1 turn before settling...

Attached Files:

2. topas

topas Prince

Team Cavaleiros moved 1 turn before settling. You could see it on their points.

Exploration:
    Warrior 9 or 3 would be good. Personally I would continue moving NE.
    Else we could move the warrior 7 or 8.
    There are several hills and some forrests. If there is some kind of food resource (especially seafood) this could be a nice early production city.
    (I don't think we'll have plenty of time to check for seafoods there later.)
    If doing so, I would continue exploring NE.

3. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

I'm getting confused. The game says it is 3840BC, and the "show turn" option at the upper right corner of the screen says Turn 4. Can we please number the turns according to how the game interface shows them?

We are on the clock!

North of the warrior seems to be a desert, or at least the tiles we can see are desert. The tile at 7,8 is water with a sandy beach, and 8,8 might be another desert bordering the forest at 8. Sounds pretty inhospitable to me, though it could be floodplains.

It looks like 6,6 is forest, maybe on plains.

If our objective is to determine if that's a good site using this warrior, then I think we have to go 7, 9 to see what needs to be seen. If we just note it for future reference and check out the possible seafood and try to find a coastal civ with a workboat, then we should turn inland by going 3 now.