Turn 52

zyxy

Warmongering Fool
1750BC. I'll play tomorrow early evening, I have no time before that.

- Shelby finished archer. Worker next?
- We can either move the warrior to Never (yellow arrow) to act as MP, or try to catch the TNT guy with the archer and warrior, for example by following the red arrows. In that case we'll need a 10% lux tax. Ideas?
- Our settler pair is ready to settle, the next one will be built next turn.
- The 2 workers can move to the iron, the 10 shields from the chop went to Chocolate.
- I think the curraghs should move as shown in the minimap, that way we'll map all shores efficiently and return to home base.

Currently 3 turns to go to HBR, 4 turns max. If we want to trade with MIA for Masonry, we should do so quickly.

No changes on the tech front.

How did yonder Persian warrior get so far? Thought he was near Never Again just a couple of turns ago... If I get time, I'll review recent events, but if you know offhand how long ago the last sighting was and where, it will help.

Played and sent.

1750BC. Shelby archer -> worker. Used the yellow plan to save money and keep troops on the road network. Sent archer to Springfield, and warrior from Springfield back to Shelby. Settled Sugar -> rax. Workers work, we'll have horses and iron hooked up if 3-4 turns :). Our eastern warrior-explorer sees Gems, the middle one sees a GH. I guess we'll want to wait with popping until we get Masonry?

DS, their warrior moved north a few turns and then moved south a few turns. Dunno why :).

zyxy said:
DS, their warrior moved north a few turns and then moved south a few turns. Dunno why :).

Probably looking for some more unguarded women. :rolleyes:

Whys the warrior still breathin? didnt we send a couple of our own warriors to waste that fool. We really got to wonder where hes going, maybe to go dig up our wine. i mean if he goes and sit there we wouldnt be willing to send our warrior across a city to get him, so we will have our wine dug up. maybe we should place the warrior out of springfeild there just to see if they back off. Or could they have a gally on its way around to pick him up. I say kill him first hes like the paulie gatto to our sonny corlone killing him wont help us in the war but it will show sollozo (tnt) we mean bussiness.

They dont have MM, and the warrior(s) we sent died...

Top Bottom