Turn 7: 3700 B.C.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Nothing new. The warrior moved down the coast.

Also, I realize that there were calls for Shen Ling (Chinese translation of Sacred Forest) to build a settler. However, When I realized that the settler would be done in 8 turns, and expansion in 4, I was afraid that the settler production would be faster than growth. The warrior will not be done for two turns, so we have some time.

This time, rather than screenies, I though I would go ahead and try posting the save as an attached zip file. No password for the Zip file, but the pass for the actual game may be found in the turn 1 thread. (I always copy and paste that password myself)

Is there anyway you can post a screenshot also? There's not much going on so the information in a save can pretty much be duplicated with one screenshot. As you're only posting saves now, I'm out of it.

Sorry, Cyc. I guess I forgot about you. :(

Tell ya what. I'l continue posting my traditional two screenies, plus the save, in a single zip file. But, since the save is due to arrive here soon, I won't get anything in now. When the new game is sent, I'll post the saves also.

Top Bottom