1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 86 - 875 BC

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by FortyJ, Jul 13, 2003.

1. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

Links
    Secure Site
    username: cfcteam
    password: zli94AB

All officials are reminded to post instructions in the Term 2 Instruction Thread.

<><><><><>

I regret to inform you that your fearless leader suffered from a slight bout of absent-mindedness on our last turn. This deficiency, possibly brought on by the forums being down, or for some other reason, resulted in my lack of attention to the mood of the citizens in Shen Ling. Thus, resulting in the city shutting down this past turn. The fault is mine and I have corrected it. I also caught another little bit of micro-managing for that city which will allow that city to grow to size 7 precisely as the settler is completed.

2. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

For some reason, the FTP server seems to be down and I can't upload the new screenshots. I will keep trying to do so.

UPDATE: It's been fixed and the site has been updated.

3. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

Excellent news, Sire!

Intrustions from ye most lowly Gingerbread Man (may his power be ever-tasty) are presented to Forty J (Thou art worthy for all ye nations!)

Errmm... Governor Instructions:
    Dedicate Shen Ling to expanding our nation. Every other city should concentrate on military. A horseman in between every settler may be done in Shen Ling if times decline to a lowly state.

4. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Nice story, FortyJ! I only spotted one error. As CivGeneral will remind you many a time, Mara Jade is a woman. :p

5. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

Who knew? I'll have to correct that story then.