Turn 90 - 775 BC

FortyJ

Deity
Links
Secure Site
username: cfcteam
password: zli94AB

All officials are reminded to post instructions in the Term 3 Instruction Thread.

<><><><><>

The Foreign Affairs Ministry must get in touch with Elucida immediately! We must find out what is happening and even discuss the possibility of surrender to Gamecatcher. If Elucida falls, we will not be able to withstand the full force of the Gamecatcher military. Then again, they may be poised to counter.

Either way, we need to know now.

I realy don't like this. If GCA conquers Elucida they will be even stronger. :(

Another thought - If GCA take over Elucida's land, the chance is that we can get Apolyton to attack them as well...

Anyways, we need swordsmen!

Hmm, Hopefully Team Captians have Diplomacy Status. I can talk to the Polys of aiding us in this war.

My question: How the hell are they able to outproduce two nations this early in the game? To my knowledge we didn't have a bad start and from what I see from the world map, GCA didn't use such a close build... How are they able to pull it off? By the way, I think Shaharazade will be responsible for the fall of Elucidia, from where I stand it was plain stupid for them to put a city there, way out of their core... in the jungle!

That certainly did not help their cause. As it turns out, it could very well be a waste of resources for them.

From what I was able to gather from my chat with Kentonio, it seems like GCA just utterly decimated not only the ability of CDG to fight, but also their willingness to fight. Almost like what the Russians did to Napoleon in 1812.

I would like a request of the most updated map once we get the save, so that I can have the most updated information so I can create a battle plans with accurate unit placement. I had to use an older map which is no good now.

We MUST bring in apolyton on OUR side... I greatly fear that apolyton will join in the war against elucidia or even simply stay neutral.

OMG normally I would edit this in my last post but incase this is new news, GCA has a leader and we'd best be aware of it. I think that we are royal um, *messed up*.

How long is the NAP and will Apolyton do something about it, afterwords?

If GCA get hold of Elucidas lands, the best thing for Apolyton would be to attack GCA. At least I can't believe they will attack us in stead of GCA!

Holding out hope that APO will eventually join our cause in this war is apparently futile. We'd best figure out a way to win (or at least stalemate) this war on our own.

I encurage Everyone to partisipate in this discussion
The "GCA War" Plans.

THough it is possible to discuss the plans here further, but I dont want to clutter this thread ;).

Naw that's too depressing.

Originally posted by Octavian X
For the new city, since that Iron will likely determine our fate, I'd proposed the name 'Final Hope' or something to that effect...

:lol: There's a way to irk Ekle's attention!!!

Top Bottom