Turn 91 - 750BC

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Here's the thread for this turn. (gee, I sure hope I know what I'm doing. ;) You drag me in here like little kids waiting for the ice cream truck. :lol: ) Turn being played now...

I will post the log and other info once I figure out how things work. Thanks 40J, I knew something was fishy. :p

Anyway, the summary - (bear with me...)

We moved 2 horses and the archer/warrior pair towards the mountain 2 NE of Cha Ching. There's a GCA sword and a spear on the other side. If they don't go onto the grasslands (doubtful), we could fake a retreat into the city. The warrior could be upgraded when we get the iron connected. I also didn't attack the barb, since I want our horseman fit to fight another day (the barb on the forest to our north).

I'd like to have enough gold to upgrade the warrior to a sword.

We can wage a little psychological warfare - (if all else fails).

Move all of our units into the city.
Let them see our warrior on the hill NE of Cha Ching. Move him in to upgade, then we'll have a sword to attack with.

I also micromanaged our north city to get the spear in 1 turn. There's, without a doubt, that GCA will head for that city once they see it founded. So, the second spear will go there.

Chieftess I like the info you provided. Maybe our team players can give the troops movements more often?

Originally posted by Hygro
Chieftess I like the info you provided. Maybe our team players can give the troops movements more often?

Being in the SP demogame primed me for being precise. ;) Which is good for beta testing.

I know - I'm busy beta testing, and I'm waiting for a call from Absolute Quality. Until 40J comes back to help me, I'm at a loss. :(

You guys begged me to come back. ;) The next in line will have to play.

Just out of curiosity, are we still using the 1.14f Patch for PTW?

Top Bottom