1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 95 - 670 BC

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by FortyJ, Jul 26, 2003.

1. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

Links
    Secure Site
    username: cfcteam
    password: zli94AB

All officials are reminded to post instructions in the Term 3 Instruction Thread.

<><><><><>

A couple of items for next turn:
    • Shen Ling is over-producing for the swordsman. Next turn, it will only require 6 shields to complete the swordsman, so we should micromanage that town for 1 turn to maximize food production while continuing to produce 6spt. Once the swordsman is complete, we should micromanage production again so that it produces 10spt (at 0 growth) as this will produce swords/spears/horses at the fastest sustainable pace.
    • I changed production in Cha Ching to a Barracks so that we can upgrade our warrior in the area to a swordsman. This will provide us with a swordsman at the front 1 turn faster than simply producing it in Cha Ching, plus it provides the healing benefits of the barracks in our most forward town. Once this is complete (ie next turn) we should probably micromanage this town to max production again for producing units.
    • I increased our Entertainment rate from10% to 20% so that Shen Ling wouldn't riot as a result of the departure by our spearman. This should be remedied next turn thanks to the return of the warrior and the connection of Incense to our trade network.
    • With the addition of Incense, we may wish to consider the possibility of growing Shen Ling larger to achieve 15spt. This may require a Temple, but the ability to produce a Swordsman every 2 turns can be extremely helpful in offsetting the advantage that GCA has over us in the number of production centers.

2. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

It all sounds good to me, espeacially Cha Ching.

3. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

yeah we should get a temple in shen ling. One reason is that we want to stay on the top cities list right? Well that list is based on culture :)

4. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

My gut tells me that the GCA Army is on the way to the elite sword fortified there on our mountains. They're likely to add that elite sword, increasing the threat to our nation.

I'll attempt to tell someone at Apolyton of this sudden change in events: perhaps it will motivate them for a more open declaration of war.