Turn Chat - 1435 A.D. - Wednesday, March 19 (7:00 PM EST, 12:00 AM GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Previous Turn Chat Thread

Current Save: 1345 A.D.

Bureau Cartographique de Fanatika

Please, while I love little embellishments here and there to make life more interesting, I would like simply, clear, and concise instuctions. Make everything as clear as humanly possible, lest your instructions are misunderstood. Thanks.

EDIT: Almost forgot. GOVERNORS! I go through great pains to set up your queues in a city's production box. And, as much as I love looking at the city view, I don't particularly like checking queues for each city at the beginning of the chat. While I am sure we all love 1.5 hour plus preturns, I ask that you please, please, note if a city's queue is already set up in the production box. It's this switching between browser and game that tends to confuse me.

Turnchat instructions for Wednesday: don't mess up this time! (e.g. workers, missed trades...) Anyway...

Bombay (same) - Courthouse - Granary - Worker - Worker

Calcutta - University - Barracks - Granary - Bank

Lahore - Marketplace - Barracks - Univesity - Granary

Minas Alcar (same) - Granary - Worker - Worker - University

Improvements - 1) Finish current projects. 2) Irrigate the plains directly west of Lahore. 3) Railroad the hill being roaded SE of Minas Alcar. 4) Railroad the mined hill SE of Calcutta. 5) Build the rail lines to support the wars. (*in whiny voice* Please!)

I do not mind if you do not start the improvements listed, but only if you use those workers that would be doing theose to make the rail lines for the war. I encourage other governors to do the same.

EDIT: Is there any particular reason why there are two infantry and an artillery fortified in Pensacola?

The South Doughnut Coast

Padmativa
-Switch the bank to a worker, send him to work on the railroad proyect for the war effort.
queue-- worker - bank - cavalry - factory

Leningrado
-Switch the cavalry to a worker, send him to work on the railroad proyect for the war effort.
queue-- worker - artillery -- marketplace -- cavalry

EA

Trade

America -

IMPORT: WM, 3gpt, 68g
EXPORT: Communism

Preturn:

China - Gems and Spices deal ends. Don't renegotiate
France - Gems deal ends. Don't renegotiate

Turn 2 -

Greece - Tech deal ends

Turn 3 -

Turn 4 -

Greece - We get Steel around this time. See how much you can sell it for and/or try to get Refining. I perfer getting refining, otherwise, we'll be two techs behind Greece.

Iroquois - Gems deal ends. Let it continue until just before we declare war.

Turn 6 -

Iroquois - tech deal ends.
China - Dyes and Furs deal ends. Don't renegotiate
Greece - Tech deal and ROP ends

Try to extort a Territory Map out of the Iroquois.

Foreign Affairs

Whenever the military feels it is ready for war, attempt to plant a spy in the Iroquois capital. Please stop the turn chat if this is successful so we can review the new information and make our decision about war.

I'll leave this t/c to my deputy, if he ever gets voted in (see my sig for the vote).

If he cant do the t/c, just continue on with the old queues.

feel free to pick another military unit if you dont like the one that has been set.

Special Notices

The military representative may sub out any military unit build (not workers) for a different unit build any time they come up in a queue. Consider them placeholders and suggestions. Substitution may not be made on a current unit build if that substitution would waste shields.

The North Province is committed to the Fanatikan war effort and understands workers are needed near the front lines to construct ready assault and reinforcement lines of transit. We will not whine if our workers are sent to the front. The two workers currently on Mt. Victory are being wasted. Bavaria will not use that tile for the foreseeable future and those workers should immediately cease improving it.

City Instructions

Bavaria
Important: Growth in 5 turns. New pop must be put on the hills to the south of the city.
New queue: Cathedral (4), Artillery (3), Artillery (3), Artillery (3)

Kuhkaff
Queue: Army (2), Marketplace (3), Army (9), Cathedral (4)

Valhalla
New Queue: Artillery (1), Colloseum (5), Artillery (4), Cathedral (7)

Naerva
Queue: Cathedral (4), Infantry (4), Infantry (4)

Androbius
Pop assignments: Remove pop from grassland 2 tiles Northeast (so Gunningheim can use it). Put that pop on best available tundra.
Growth in 1: Put new pop on best trundra tile.
Queue: Temple (2), Granary (6), Marketplace (10)

Gunningheim
Growth in 2: Put new pop on irrigated grassland 2 tiles Southwest (vacated by Androbius).
Queue: Cathedral (6), Colosseum (7), Aqueduct (6)

Jedina
Queue: Worker (2), Worker (10), Library (40)

Starke
Queue: Factory (21)

Columbia
Queue: Worker (3), Worker (10)

Dapperdan
Queue: Worker (8), Worker (10)

Improvements

Worker earmarking: Dogpile workers to complete hill work in Starke area (Mines, railroads as detailed). After that, Railroad the irrigated grasslands around Starke.

Bavaria: RR on mined grassland tiles 1 and 2 from city to the N/NW. (Overall priorities #2 and #3.) Mine & RR on hills 1 tile south.

Kuhkaff: RR both hills to the east. RR irrigated grass 1 tile north. Mine and RR on plains 2 tiles south.

Valhalla: RR all mined grassland. (Cow tile is overall priority #1.)

Naerva: RR on iron mines

Gunningheim: RR on grassland 2 tiles southwest. Railroad on mined hills northwest.

Androbius: RR on cow tile east of city. RR on irrigated grasslands 2 tiles east of city. RR on irrigated grassland 1 tile west of city.

Starke: RR & mine on iron 2 tiles west. Mine, RR on saltpeter hills 1 tile South. RR on irrigated grass 1 tile northwest. RR on irrigated grass 1 tile east.

Taliesin:

Note: Any city not listed does not need a change or additions to their build queues.

The Highlands - [c]Market(7), courthouse(16)
The Burrow - [c]Cavalry(1), Cavalry(3)... (continue with cavalry)
Strider's Haven - Artillery, Artiller... (continue with artillery)
Morgana - Artillery, Infantry, Artillery, Infantry, Artillery

Micromanagement:

Morgana - Place 1 coastal Tile on the mountain SW of the city. When the pollution is cleared from the hill, place 1 coastal tile on that hill. This will get Infantry done in 2 turns.

The Burrow - Place the grassland tile on a forest tile. Feel free to put one foreign (India) worker in The Burrow for growth.

I will release any worker actions here to build our much needed and much neglected rail system.

Turn 7 -

The Highlands - On growth, place the new worked tile on a roaded forest tile.

Turn Chat Instructions for Hafen Land

Kyoto
Build Queue: Infantry (1), Worker, Courthouse, Infantry, Infantry, Artillery
Garrison: 1 Infantry, 2 Artillery
Laborer Instructions: The laborer on the southest mountain (1 shield, 1 commerce) is to be moved to the mined grassland in the northeast.

Plexenburg
Build Queue: Infantry (2), Worker, Infantry, Police Station, Artillery, Infantry
Garrison: 2 Veteran Infantry, 1 Infantry
Laborer Instructions: Move a laborer from the railed grassland two tiles southeast of Plexenburg to the mined grassland 1 tile northeast of that one.

Kells
Build Queue: Cavalry (1), Worker, Police Station, Infantry, Infantry
Garrison: 1 Veteran Infantry
Laborer Instructions: None

Leckopolis
Build Queue: Factory (26), University, Courthouse

Improvement Plans
1. Rail the mine on the plains west of Plexenburg.
Other than that:
Please continue to develop Hafen Land in all ways. Especially I would like the area around Leckopolis to be irrigated.

Garrisons
I would like the first Infantry unit Kyoto produces to be fortified in Kyoto. Move one of the Infantry units in Plexenburg to Kells. There are 2 Artillery pieces in Kyoto that maybe should be rolled out to the front.

Since the system saw fit to unregister me for most of last evening, I won't have time to prep formal Governer's instructions. Please continue with the current cues and I'll try to ad-lib any additions when I sign on this evening.

Feodor Ardent, Langrave of Quellewasser

Turn Chat Instruction for Rhineland

Serenity
Build Queue: Cathedral (6), Colosseum, Artillery, Police Station, Artillery

Zorgonzolia
Build Queue: Temple (5), Courthouse, Worker, Marketplace

Octavanium: University (6), Police Station, Worker, Cathedral, Colosseum, Artillery

Sturmandrang
Build Queue: Courthouse (6), Police Station, Granary, Marketplace

Huntington
Build Queue: Settler (2), Settler , Settler

Grandmastoria
Build Queue: Temple (7), Aqueduct, Granary
Garrison: 2 Veteran Infantry

Ganges
Build Queue: Harbor (5), Courthouse
Garrison: 2 Veteran Infantry, 1 Knight

Hyderabad
Build Queue: Courthouse (67), Temple

Trader's Inn
Build Queue: Worker (4), Courthouse, Aqueduct
Garrison: 1 Infantry

Improvement Plans
1. Mine the mountain west of Serenity. Note: This project has been started.

Old Earmarking instructions Waiting Completion
Earmarked Worker 1. Irrigate to the south west of Serentity.
Earmarked Worker 2. Please mine the coal outside Ganges
Earmarked Worker 3. Road the Saltpeter.
Earmarked Worker 4. Mine the Saltpeter.

All workers are to help with old earmaking tasks. Which is at the DP's discretion.

Garrisons
The Knight in Ganges could be moved somewhere else, and I would like a second veteran infantry unit in Hyderabad.

Note: My instructions regarding the allocation of Civantoria's laborers have been consistently ignored. Please pay special attention to it this time.

Worker Priority List:
1. RR the irrigation near Civanatoria
2. RR the irrigation near Pensacola
3. Irrigate & RR the grasslands near Nocsfiedera

City Management (changes are underlined):
Pay special attention to Civanatoria
Code:
[b]PreTurn[/b]

[b]Bremershaven[/b] - [u]Infantry (2)[/u]
    [i]---[/i]
[b]Pensacola[/b] - [u]Temple (2), Artillery (3)[/u]
    [i]RR the irrigation, please...[/i]
[b]Tlaxcala[/b] - [u]Cavalry (2), Cavalry (3), Artillery (3)[/u]
    [i]RR the mines, please...[/i]
[b]Eklektochtitlan[/b] - [u]Factory (11), Bank (9), Infantry (5)[/u]
    [i]RR the mined tiles, please[/i]
[b]Cuernavaca[/b] - Infantry (3)
    [i]RR the irrigation (low priority)[/i]
[b]Civanatoria[/b] - Factory (9), Infantry (4)
    [i]MOVE LABORER FROM FOREST (1/2/0) TO IRRIGATED PLAINS (2/1/1)[/i]
[b]New Falcon's Nest[/b] - Infantry (4), University (9), Infantry (8)
    [i]RR the irrigated tiles[/i]
[b]Nocsfiedera[/b] - Marketplace (2), University (17), Cannon (7)
    [i]Irrigate the unimproved grasslands and add RRs[/i]
[b]Izibia[/b] - Infantry (1), University (15), Artillery (12)
    [i]RR the mines nearby[/i]

There are no changes.

Bangalore-courthouse(C), aqueduct, Barracks

I would like the worker to clear the jungle directly one square east of Bangalore. Then mine it. Then clear the jungle one square NE of Bangalore.

Military Orders

If We or the babs declare peace. Move the Unit stacks away from the bab borders and twards the Iroq Borders as shown in the Discussion threads in the Citizen forums.

Turn 1445AD Save

Chat Log

Summary,

After Octavian has decided to hand me the save (He had to leave to finish his Homework), So I played the save. No new cities were captured but I am proud to adnounce that I have connected 3 Cities to our Rail Network. Sprisingly DZ showed up 10 Minutes later, He was a good help in figuring out what to do with that Settler (Was part of his Old Size 12 Plan).
I have decided to end the Turn Chat at Turn 2 due because of Needed Sleep. (I dont want to "Civ-Under the influence of Sleeping" and Becoming a CivInsomiac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom