1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

turn does not finish - some kind of (ai-)loop?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Legends of Revolution' started by Joey9, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Joey9

Joey9 Chieftain

hiho,
    playing version Legends of Revolution v0.9.10 (latest i know of) with hannibal.
    when ending my turn the next never really starts - it seems that the game has not crashed as i am still able to move around the map and enter menu-entries. the mouse-pointer does not change back to normal but is shown as 'beeing busy'... i guess i encountered some kind of ai-loop.
    it would be nice if someone could verify this and maybe someone is able to fix the problem?
    i try to attach the save.
    thx in advance
    joey

2. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

I think 0.9.9b should be the current version, so I don't think I could even open it.

3. Joey9

Joey9 Chieftain

hiho Imp. Knoedel,

thx for your answer, you might have a look at phungus thread
    'Does anyone have LoR 1.9.9?':
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=466716
    where i posted a downloadlink
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/joey9

as there is a comment of you in that thread as well i guess you decided to stay with the ...9b-version :)
    for now i had only one blue screen and the posted 'loop?'-problem with the version i am using.

maybe someone else uses the same version that i use and could test the issue - else it is likely that the issue might just be a problem on my side (wrong config or driver or...).
    so thx again for your comment, be fine and greets!
    joey

4. Joey9

Joey9 Chieftain

really no one uses v0.9.10 and wants to test the save? oh - I am so depressed :-(

5. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

Well soz, but I play my own modmod based on 0.9.9b .