1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn off the "new city location placement suggestion"

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by DeckerdJames, Oct 1, 2020.

1. DeckerdJames

DeckerdJames Chieftain

Hi. Is there a way to turn off the "new city location placement suggestion"? I would like to try a game without any help or recommendations from the computer at all including where it thinks new cities should go.

2. Breadsmith

Breadsmith Warlord

Not that I've found. But you're probably better off ignoring it anyways. I've seen absolutely atrocious placements suggedted for more often than decent ones. If you've played enough to want to turn it off, you're probably better at placing citys than the ai is.

3. Chekko

Chekko Warlord

I just ignore them. The game is not that good at recommending spots, but I guess it's more intended for beginners. It's like the 'recommended' icon in the tech/civic trees, you have your own plan on what tech/civic to go for and where to settle.

8housesofelixir likes this.