Turn Orders Term - 4

Memphus

Deity
Please Indicate your orders in this thread so they may be carried out for term 4.

Twistlok upon getting a movable unit please start posting where you want to go.
==> Initial Though, South to Pfiffle Territory or South East to the unknown continent.
==> Second thought, do you want to send Dark Puma a turn or two early and risk leaving the city undefended?

DaveMcW Our Capital is all yours please let me and the team know how you want to proceed after the CS sling.
==>Initial Thought: Are we going to force 2 scientist after the CS sling to get an academy?
==>Secondary thought, when are we getting more settlers?
==>Third thought, Do we research alphabet right after the CS sling?

Lost_Civanteres Our Soon to be Holy City ;) is up for your rule. We have a warrior being produced now. What do you want next?
==> Initial Though, Where is Peter_Grimes going to go after the chop? To come cottage some FP's for you? or stay with the Captial
==>Secondary thought Granary, Warrior, Library, Worker, all have pros and cons ...but which is the best choice?
==Third though: When the city grows to size 2, are we gonna work a second FP or get another hammer from working a forest?

General_W Communication lines with Pfiffle thus far have been spectacular. Perhaps we will have a second friend for you to bargain with this term?
==>Initial thought: How to deal with the Pfiffle whine of the CS sling
==>Secondary thought: If we meet someone else what deal can we swing with them to trade the turn before / trade with Pfiffle?

Gbno1fan I predict 4 units and 1-2 Cities this term time to start the name game ;)

Thoughts for the President:

City #3 to go for the copper or not (98% sure of yes)
Revolution time: Bureacracy and a Religion the 2 turns after we finish the CS sling? or wait until a warrior is produced in the capital so we can explore again?

** We will also have a missionary unit, do we send him to the capital to spread the religion or wait for it to occur naturally? ***

Please only post turn orders in this thread, the topics brought up for discussion feel free to open threads to discuss them seperately/ together

IMO it is safe to leave two turns early as in that time if there is an emergency you can double back in time to be of use, though i dont expect an emergency. I will weigh direction of exploration thouhg my gut is to the more unknowen area in a hope to either make further contact or find another hut.

DaveMcW said:
Turn 65

Add 3 warriors to Epsilon Eridani build queue after the Oracle.
Add 1 settler to Epsilon Eridani build queue after the warriors.

Can do
Any changes in the citizen placement? (Such as onto the rice from a hill??)

Presidental Turn Orders:

Choose Bureacracy :mischief:
Revolt and switch to Bureacracy and Slavery :goodjob:

Please change the name of Unnamed Bobcat to Sly Bobcat.

Please name the next Warrior Perth Lynx.

DaveMcW said:
Turn 72

Assign Epsilon Eridani citizens to:
3 cottages
2 hills
1 rice

Can do any thoughts on build Queue after the Settler? (I was thinking Another worker?)

Also what about techs after alphabet in 4 turns? (iron working?) this is for you too lost_civ

Please renamed "Unnamed Warrior" to Lethal Leopard.

Diplomacy orders for turn 77:
Gift the knowledge of Writing to Team Piffle.

:salute:

Top Bottom