Turn Tracker / Save Info

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Save Naming
The team that goes first will start out by naming it MTDG001_TeamXXXX (where XXXX = team name). For example, MTDG001_TeamGroundhogs. The next team will do the same. Once we get to turn 2, it goes to MTDG002_TeamXXXX, etc, etc.

Save Sending
All teams have to send either a team email address or the turn player's email address for that team to the admins. They will update this post with the 4 team's emails. When you send the save, also send a copy to the admins:
Ginger_Ale: ale.of.ginger AT gmail DOT com
RegentMan: TitanicWhiz18 AT comcast DOT net

How to Play the Save
If you are playing the save for your team, and are unfamiliar with how to play / send saves with Play by Email, follow these steps:

1. In your team's email box, download the save and put it in your C:/Program Files/Infogrames Interactive/Civilization III/Conquests/Saves/ folder.

2. Load up Conquests (version 1.22!).

3. Select "Load Game" from the main menu. Select the MTDG save.

4. Enter your password for your team's save.

5. Play your turn (move units, take screenshots, do diplomacy, etc.).

6. Once you are done, do not save like you would in single player! Hit Enter. A box will appear saying "Save & Exit" or "Continue". Select "Save & Exit". Save the file via the prementioned naming convention.

7. Exit Conquests.

8. Go to your team's email box. Send an email to the next team and the admins, with the new save for the other team attached.

That's it. Feel free to ask questions in the main forum if necessary.

Please post here when you send the game on to the next team. No discussion.

The game will get started in a few hours. Turn order is as follows:
  1. Team Doughnut - teamdoughnut AT gmail DOT com
  2. Team TNT - teamtnt AT gmail DOT com
  3. Team M.I.A. - mtdgMIA AT gmail DOT com
  4. Team K.I.S.S. - teamkiss AT gmail DOT com

Please name the save according to the above post, and send it to the next team and the admins. One important note: Do not enclose any important requests to the admins in the save e-mail! If you have something you want us to know/check out, place it in a separate e-mail or PM!

EDIT - Each team has 48 hours to play the first save. From that point on, it's the usual 24 hours. A team may ask for an extentsion (if they have a valid reason) in this thread as long as the request is asked by the first 24 hour limit. Post here that you've asked for an extension, then PM Ginger_Ale and myself the reason.

Sent to Doughnut.
Team MIA please send saves zoomed in.

It is very possible. I will check my settings. :confused:

Top Bottom