Turn Tracker Thread

DMOC

Mathematician
In this thread, the turn player will post the full turn report (one turn per post), preferably loaded with screenshots. :D

The reports here will be identical to those in thread, and we ask that all turn-related discussion be held in the linked thread, not this thread. This thread is to be for turn reports only, without extraneous comment. :) Since this thread will be shorter than the Turn Discussion Threads, only one is needed (rather than turns 1-50, etc.). Also, I think spoiler tags for the turn reports after turn 0 would be nice just so that it reduces loading time.

CivStats Link!

-------------------

Turn 0 - 4000 BC

Spoiler :

I moved the warrior. Unfortunately, he didn't find anything of interest. :(

Settled in place.

Demos afterward:

(2 turns in 1 post just so that the post number matches the turn number.)

Turn 1 - 3960 BC

Spoiler :
:eek:

I don't think I need to say anything. The screenshot below speaks for itself. :eek: I think we can definitely settle on that plains hill location we talked about earlier! Also, if it matters at all, our capital is currently second on the top 5 cities list (second, I presume, to Team Sirius' capital).

Demographics - Remember, we are the first to play out this turn.

Spoiler :

Turn 5 - 3800 BC

Spoiler :
We've got another weird river mouth to the south, and an island (continent?) to our southwest. I guess Sailing is probably higher up on our priority list. Should the warrior go south again?

Here are the demographics - can anyone confirm that the GNP, MFG, and CY are the same from previous turns?

The main difference in the demographics is in land area.

Turn 6 - 3760 BC

Spoiler :

:rolleyes:

Where shall we move next?

Note that team CDZ (Ragnar!) researched a technology last turn - the first team to do so. They start with Hunting and Fishing, so what tech could they have researched? Hm ....

Demographics after all teams ended their turns except Siruis.

Turn 9 - 3640 BC

Spoiler :

Nothing much to report, except that we finished Agriculture and are now teching Bronze Working. Where shall the warrior move?

Demographics after all except Maya and Persia ended their turns. (Persia is on Animal Husbandry which is why they are last in score).

Demographics with Fishing:

Demographics with Bronze Working:

Turn 11 - 3560 BC

Spoiler :

The warrior's move did reveal something interesting.

Next turn I assume he will be going back into Delhi's borders and going to reveal those 1-2 extra ocean tiles to the northwest? Also our fast worker will be done next turn. :goodjob:

Demographics for the turn after all except Merlot played.

Turn 15 - 3400 BC

Spoiler :

Our warrior continues to move northwest.

Note that all teams' capitals are still size 1. Only one team thus far (Team Merlot) has two technologies researched. And no religions seem to have been found, although I could be mistaken. I'll have to go back and check the events log.

Turn #17
Spoiler :

Next turn we grow one pop, I think we get at least 1K soldiers for that, maybe more.

Unfortunately after scouting the last FoW tile, we have nothing. So that makes it simple, only one angle of attack for quite a long time from here.

I find it interesting how we are #1 in land tiles this game.

Turn 18 - 3280 BC

Spoiler :

Looks like we're on schedule here. The worker now has 4 turns left to farm. Jahazz will grow to size 3 soon and start a worker according to the original sandaksten plan, which might have to be updated now that we have knowledge of the full island.

The warrior as seen in the screenshot later moved one south of his location.
3 capitals are size 2, including us. We have the top capital in the game so far. Two cities are still at size 1.

Top Bottom