1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Turnchat 230 BC, Friday June 13th. 2000 GMT(4pm EST)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy III' started by Donovan Zoi, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

2. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

FA: Depending on the Peace poll, (as found in your sig, so I wont bother relinking it), do what it says.
    If we do NOT go for peace, just continue.
    Do the trades (also in your sig) preturn. This should bring us up to speed. And if Sir John is in the room during the chat, voice him because I will NOT be at the chat (cast party)

3. eyrei

eyrei Chieftain Retired Moderator

Noshuret

Legion, Legion, Library

Gorina

Library, Legion

Penguinadua

Settler, settler

Nur Gisnod

Settler, spearman, settler

Xak Tsaroth

Warrior, warrior, warrior, warrior

Please send that worker to cut down some trees and provide irrigation.

Nar Shadaa

warrior (replace the worker...growth is too slow), worker, warrior

Tyvek

legion, settler

I am at my parent's house right now, though I will be leaving in a few minutes. I do not have access to the save, so please just follow the current queues. If I made any blatant errors, feel free to correct them. I will check in when I get home (around 4:15pm).

4. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

Legion SoD closest to Lake Asphinxia (5 legions) use to take out the swords.

Regather these legions in the Lake Asphinxia area for an assault on Elephantine.

Take out the Egyptian Warrior next to Inadatto

Reinforcements from the south should move to take on El Amarna.

Once both Elephantine and El Amarna are ours I request that peace terms be rechecked, if no better the Legions would then converge on Memphis, however that would likely be next t/c.

5. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.