Turnchat - 2800BC - Saturday, March 17th, 3:00pm EDT (1900GMT)

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Office of the Elder -

Leave everything up to the DP's descretion. :mischief:

(build the settler, then warrior, and focus on growth).

On another note, I do hope there's more instructions in here by noon tomorrow...

Chieftain Instructions-

Research Animal Husbandry (as per this poll.)

Let the worker finish the farm. Then mine the hill one east of where he is. (I want to save the forest chop hill for later.)

Let the settler finish and do not move him. The settler should finish about the same time as Animal Husbandry.

Move scout at your own discretion.

STOP PLAY when Animal Husbandry is finished.

Also wouldn't it be 1700 GMT since EDT is -4.

Chieftess -- Was the Chatlog you linked above the only one you prepared?

If so, do you plan on preparing a more user friendly chatlog at some point in the very near future?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Gaidynne

How do you want it? This is the way many old chatlogs have been done.

Formatting a chat log is nice if the chat is short but with sessions of this length no sane man in the world would even consider formatting it. To me it's just as hard to follow as a real-time IRC channel: extremely easy.

Formatting a chat log is nice if the chat is short but with sessions of this length no sane man in the world would even consider formatting it. To me it's just as hard to follow as a real-time IRC channel: extremely easy.

I should show both of you the 24 hour chats that Furiey (not Furius! - sometimes I think there's a conspiracy to confuse me. CivCube, CivRules... Furiey, Furius... :p) and I did back in Civ3 DG2. :D

Was the save handed off during those sessions, or did a single DP play the entire time? Please say it was handed off, or I'll truly worry about some of you. :D

Nope, the same person played it!

I kid! I kid! :p

After a certain point, we uploaded it to the server, and the next person downloaded and played. Back then, it switched between Furiey and I. Granted, we played 12-15 hours straight! One game took 12 hours just to play the preturn - moving 150 artillery pieces on rails from all over the civ, and build queues for 250 cities, plus workers. I believe that was when we had just finished our railnet, and taken out many western civs, and were about to head east.

One game took 12 hours just to play the preturn - moving 150 artillery pieces on rails from all over the civ, and build queues for 250 cities, plus workers. I believe that was when we had just finished our railnet, and taken out many western civs, and were about to head east.

I was gonna say... what Military leader didn't already have their artillery pieces that centralized in the age of rails in Civ III?

How do you want it? This is the way many old chatlogs have been done.

I was very impressed with the log that Methos the last time around.

It concisely laid out the most important developments during his session of play. If you could replicate that, I would be appreciative.

Thanks, Gaidynne

Top Bottom