Turnchat Instruction Thread - Sunday, September 18 9:30pm EDT (02:30 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Current Save
Previous Turnchat Thread

The chat will be played online on Sunday, September 18th at 20:30 EDT (9:30pm EDT) (02:30 GMT). (Please inform me if I have the GMT wrong in the DP pool thread)

Please use the "title" part of your instruction post to state your office title; makes things clearer.

Only elected officials may post in this thread! Bold indicates that the official needs to post/update instructions in this thread.

President

Minister of Defense
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Trade and Technology

Governor of Olympus
Governor of Civatonia
Governor of Styx
Governor of Augean Stables
Governor of Priapos

Office of the President

Presidential Instructions - 1050 BC

Science Slider

Cut Science to 90% for research of Republic.
Leave Entertainment at 0%.

You may dip below 90% to rectify the following:

a. Turn deficit that surpasses -5gpt
b. Treasury dips below 30 gold.

When down to one turn until Republic, try to drop the science slider as far as you can while still maintaining the 1-turn research time.

Treasury Requests

I authorize 120 gold to upgrade both Warriors to Swordsmen, so long as our treasury does not dip below 30 gold. Please upgrade Frank n' Furter immediately upon completion of Barracks in Augean Stables. There must be a military plan in place to secure our sentry point before we can upgrade the other worker.

Worker Allocations

Priapos Workers: TBD

Civantonia Worker: Abort mining mission SW of town immediately!. Please send to Olympus to road two forests in use.

Styx Workers (3): After completing irrigation, immedediately head south and build road to connect Styx.

City Micromanagement (if cleared by Governor)

Olympus: TBD

Civantonia: TBD

The Augean Stables: TBD

Styx: TBD

Civantonia Build Queue

TBD

Moderator, please sticky this thread

CITY OF PRIAPOS 775 BC GOVERNOR ORDERS

City Orders: Temple ---> Harbor ---> Marketplace (Granary prebuild)

Worker actions: Priapos SE Mine/Road ---> Priapos E, and Wine E Irrigate/Road ---> Priapos NW Hill Mine/Road ---> Priapos Forest Chop (for Marketplace) then Mine

Tile Useage: As soon as city expands, utilize roaded forest with new pop

Call for garrison from Augean Stables, which has 3 units.

Build Queue
Barracks (current)
warrior
horseman
warrior
horseman

Tile Micromanagement: President Donovan_Zoi is given complete control over Augean Stable Citizen Tile Workage Micromangement. He can change tiles being worked during the Turnchat and should post the original tiles worked in his Instructions Post.

Misc.
If anyone tries to steal horses from the Stables, send the Hoplites after them and have no mercy. ;)

The City of Styx- 775 BC

Build queue

Galley ---> Temple---> Harbor---> Galley

Worker Actions

DZ's cleared this up. Just hook the city up so that clown can become a laborer again.

City Tile Micromanagement

I entrust the President or DP with MM duties to correct unforeseen events that may affect the well-being or productiveness of my city.

@Provo: I've already got the land. You make a point about the culture, thought. Switched

Remain Neutral in the Romani-German War. There is no point in joining, France has left. Steer away from all conflicts.

Civatonia Instructions:

(haven't been around much - been busy, but I can't say what. In fact, I don't have Civ3 open right now, so I can't look.)

If we are to attack anyone, mine and road the iron, and keep producing swordsmen. Make sure the city is at 10spt.

SAAM, I would recommend to switch temple and harbor in the line, since you got more happiness issues than a need for sea tiles. You also need more land.

Due to the fact that no one posted in my newest thread on the RDF, i have no choice but to approve all ideas stated in that thread to as official instructions. no one disagreed with me and that thread was to help me make instructions. now, if Frank'n'Furter is a sword move him onto one of my blue dot locations and fortify. move apollo to civatonia, Governor Chieftess please upgrade him, if he gets upgraded move him to a blue dot location near civatonia and fortify. has all future swords move to different blue dot locations until all dots have at least one on them. then start doubling up, then so on and so forth. as for the horsemen, have them go to my black dot spots, the airbrush dot, SW of foreset horse is void, forget it. then have them conduct their rounds as outlined in the lines jutting from each dot. the DP has discrection on how to follow those lines. if a threat is found, make sure all swords are mobilized and ready to met the threat, if war is declared and the TC doesn't stop, have a sqardron of swords say 4 move out and met the threat, then fall back. most likely the chat will end but if it continues after the threat is destroyed, fall back and re-fortify the RDF, have the horsemen fall back to avoid attack.

Governement of Olympus

Build MoM. If MoM is completed then stop the turnchat.

Governor Civlord

Please read every word...:D

Tech:

Poll:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=128921

As of now here is what we are going to research:

Currency
Construction
Feudalism
Engineering \----There is a tie between these 2, Check before TC to see who won...
Chivalry /----There is a tie between these 2, Check before TC to see who won...

This is the Presidents's plan for techs:

1. Discover Republic
2. Drop to 0% science so that our rivals can discover Currency and Construction for us.
3. Gain our free tech (which one is it?)
4. Get the other tech, then Chivalry.

I like this plan...you should see if the people in the TC want 0% science...I don't decide this..I don't think...??? I'll check on this...

EDIT: Okay the prez decides on slider.....:D

Trades:

Poll:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=128922

Trade CoL for 141 Gold

Also, see if the TC people want to trade CoL to France too for 37 gold...if they do, trade, if not, don't trade...

Also, if we get free techs from the Great Library, see if the people in the TC want to trade any of those techs....

Turn Chat summary

The turnchat started out as a quiet day in the country. Just recently finished compleating the highway network with Styx to bring in lux to the city and to conect Styx with the rest of the empire.

Through out the turn chat, I made sure to ensure that we have a lead in the techs. The turnchat was cut short after the Persians demanded Literature from us and we all said to not give into the demands. DZ advised me to not give in, I made a prayer and hope that Xerxes would go on his marrely way. Unfortunately that was not the case and they declared war on us.

I think Icmancinc stated expressively to give in to demands

Provolution said:
I think Icmancinc stated expressively to give in to demands

Furiey will be posting the full log, but here's the part where the decision was made, for better or for worst, taken from my own partial-log. Edit: Don't let the times fool you, I'm EDT

(23:25:11) CivGeneral: And Xerxes demans us to give up literature
(23:25:12) CivGeneral: :o
(23:25:37) DX_Zoi: ooh, any word from Icmancin on that one?
(23:25:54) Gerikes: "Steer away from all conflicts"
(23:25:59) CivGeneral: Nothing in regards to demands
(23:26:06) CivGeneral: Stay clear of any demands
(23:26:40) Gerikes: I take it we can't ask for some gold in return?
(23:26:44) Gerikes: :p
(23:27:44) CivGeneral: Cant ask for a counter offer
(23:27:46) TimBentley: Last word on demands was two turnchats ago: he said to give in then
(23:27:47) CivGeneral: Its a demand
(23:28:18) CivGeneral: Well, in his wize words, I should go along with that statement
(23:28:28) DX_Zoi: it seems unclear though
(23:28:33) DX_Zoi: hold on
(23:28:47) TimBentley: nothing for this turnchat though
(23:28:55) CivGeneral: Yeah
(23:28:56) DX_Zoi: persia is a minor threat. we are stronger than them
(23:29:09) CivGeneral: So tell him to take a hike?
(23:29:19) Gerikes: Maybe we could get france to help us out there?
(23:29:22) DX_Zoi: my guess is he will back down for now
(23:29:27) Gerikes: If he declares war.
(23:29:32) DX_Zoi: possibly
(23:29:51) CivGeneral: Ok, shall I tell him to take a hike?
(23:29:54) DX_Zoi: Jerkses is in no position to bargain
(23:29:58) CivGeneral: lol
(23:30:01) DX_Zoi: I say let him walk
(23:30:02) Gerikes: haha
(23:30:05) CivGeneral: Refusing offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom