1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turnchat Instruction Thread - Thursday, September 15 2:30pm PDT (21:30 GMT)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy VII' started by RegentMan, Sep 11, 2005.

1. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Current Save
    Previous Turnchat Thread

The chat will be played online on Thursday, September 15 at 2:30pm PDT (21:30 GMT). If you want me to play earlier, then it'll have to be offline.

Please use the "title" part of your instruction post to state your office title; makes things clearer.

Only elected officials may post in this thread! Bold indicates that the official needs to post/update instructions in this thread.

President

Minister of Defense
    Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Minister of Trade and Technology

Governor of Olympus
    Governor of Civatonia

Governor of Styx
    Governor of Augean Stables
    Governor of Priapos

2. Civlord

Civlord Chieftain

Build two workers, then the MoM. If Minister of Defense makes any request to build/upgrade warriors do what he says first. If you still can complete the MoM in this turnchat (not so quickly, but perhaps there is a chance) stop it immediately.

3. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

Priapos Instructions

Buildqueue- Complete hoplite-begin temple-complete temple-begin Colossus-complete colossus

Tile management: Work Bonusgrass by river until size 2 reached, then work bonusgrass NW of Priapos in addition. Please add worker when connected to wine. Work roaded forest by river upon reaching size 4, change to wines when culture expands.

Worker actions: Work grassland southeast of Olympus, then forest by river to Priapos, then road and mine bonusgrass by river,

Call for Warrior Frank'n Furter to garrison Priapos

4. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

Presidential Instructions - 1050 BC

Science Slider

Maintain Science at 100% for research of Republic. You may dip below 100% to rectify the following:

a. Turn deficit that surpasses -5gpt
    b. Treasury dips below 40 gold.

Treasury Requests

I will gladly welcome 67g from Germany into the treasury.

Worker Allocations

Olympus Worker: build road to Priapos, after which he will be released to Governor Provolution.

Civantonia Worker: released to Governor Chieftess. In the absence of instructions from her, please cease work on Horse tile to begin road on Iron.

Styx Workers (3): NW worker begins irrigation on site, then all 3 workers bring water and roads to both Cattle tiles. Then complete road to Styx.

City Micromanagement (if cleared by Governor)

TBD

5. vikingruler

vikingruler Chieftain

fortify apollo on his current position for spying on enemy and ally troop movement.

have all future warriors upgraded to swordsmen and sent to berlin. have any horsemen built follow my instructions outlined on my war plan map. send first one north of berlin for spying on rome, if rome has less troops then germany has spears or garrisoned troops, let rome attack first then take the city. commence attack with min. of 3 swords if 2 die cease fire until 4th one comes.

if warriors are built that don't get upgraded like i said in my plan, do this only after 6 swords are built however, send them to spots indicated on map.

as Minister of Defense i overide Provolutions request for Frank'n'Furter to garrison priapos.

have him go to augean stables, i have a request to upgrade him to swordman. another request, connect to iron as soon as 3 more warriors are built. after they are upgraded, disconnect iron build 2 more warriors, connect, upgrade, leave connected so governors can build more swords if they wish.

also, request to DZ, please send two or three workers to be on standby at iron connection site. lastly, after berlin battle at DP's discretion and after defenses are made in berlin, send remaning swords to attack hiedelburg if it still stands.
    NOTE- all requests made are for the guranteed success of my battle plan and the battle for berlin. also, these are war instructions only, if war does not occur follow spoiler instructions:
    Spoiler :
    still fortify apollo on his current spot. still send frank'n'furter to augean stables and i still request for an upgrade. DZ or CT whoever has jurisdiction over connecting to the iron, please connect. build swordmen not warriors, after 5 are built and we have a total of six, fortify them at key defense point. augean stables and civatonia a the prime ones. if horsemen are built have them scout out the expanse of unsettled land and send 1 or 2 to germany as spies. stop them at the border, then move them in and them immideatly out, repeat each turn. note, i'm not trying to create an RDF because of the slim poll results and lack of discussion i merely feel that we should have troops fortified on our borders just in case france attacks. also the horses provide valuable spies.

6. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

City of Styx - 1050 BC

Build queue

Galley-->Harbor-->Temple

Worker Actions

See DZ's post above

City Tile Micromanagement
    Keep the workers where they are. When the time comes, put them both on the cows.

7. greekguy

greekguy Missed the Boat

Build Queue
    hoplite (current)
    Barracks
    warrior
    horseman
    warrior

If an enemy declares war and enemy troops charge towards the Stables, you should switch production to hoplite immediately and rush the build if nesseccery (sp).

IMPORTANT EDIT: I HOPE YOU SEE THIS RM!

8. Icmancin

Icmancin WSNR Pte

I don't know if my "Polls" will end in time. Before you start the chat, look at the "Polls" for a war with Germany. which ever one is leading, do it. Follow Defense Minsters plan for gearing up and battle plan. Ic, out.

9. truckingpete

truckingpete On a Stark Trek

10. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

The chat begins in seven hours and forty-one minutes. The President needs to edit in some more information, and the governors of Olympus and Civatonia need to post their queues.

11. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

Olympus Instructions

Build queue

Complete the worker ----> Mausolleum of Mausollos

City Tile Allocations

On Turn 0, draft an entertainer or the city will riot! Once worker is built, Olympus should be at Size 4 on Turn 1.

On Turn 1, optimize tiles so that there is +1 food and 9 shields/pt. This will get us the Mausolleum in 23 turns.

12. vikingruler

vikingruler Chieftain

DZ Civlord posted his instructions. the MOM will most likely take the whole TC. the only thing he didn't say is how to avoid riot. but it is pretty obvious to draft an entertainer in a dire need like this one.

13. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Yes, my mistake. If people would post their office in their post's title (like it says to!), I wouldn't have missed his instructions. My apologies to DZ for the embarrassment.

14. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

15. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Chat going strong. So far nothing too big.

Turn 5

16. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Chat is over. Summary and chat log to be posted soon.

Turn 11

17. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

After much debate and turmoil, the people of Fanatikos decided not to go to war with Germany. This is what happened during the interturn of turn zero:

Figures. :rolleyes:

Not too much happened after that. Governor Provolution will de disappointed to hear that the colossus has been completed in London, as has the oracle in Kyoto. France began the pyramids and the temple of Armenis, with Persia starting the latter as well.

We have connected our iron and built our first horseman! Here's what is revealed by our mounted spies:

A closer look at that Roman archer:

:eek:

Germany has at least one elite archer at home, as it promoted after engaging a Roman one and is presumably healing in Berlin. Turn order is as follows: France, Rome, then Germany. To put Persia on the list, simply look at the victory status graphs.

People took to the streets as Olympus and Styx rioted (the latter riot made me play that extra turn. The heck I was ending like that!). The Expatriate Governor notes that he needs to pay more attention to our people's happiness needs.

Here is our empire. Like I said, all in all, an uneventful chat. Thank you Fanatikos for trusting me and giving me this opportunity. Until we meet again:

18. Furiey

Furiey No Longer Just Lurking

19. Ranger99

Ranger99 Ranger99's Going to NAVY?

Any battle's happen at all, any against the enemy, or agaisnt us?

Thanks, if you can remember any at all...

EDIT: Opps Sorry for posting here....I forgot that it was elected officials only, sorry...

-Ranger99-

20. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

sooo that means there could be a legion army out there.