Turnchat Instruction Thread - Tuesday, October 4, 9 PM CDT, 2 AM Wednesday GMT

For some strange reason the save isn't working for me. I download it (and redownloaded it a few times), opened up the save like I normally do. When it gets to 77% loaded, the game automatically closes.

Never happened to me before, and this coming from someone who has played PBEMs, GOTMs, SGs, and the DG for 3 years and is use to downloading saves ;).

Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

Edit: Just checked, there was no 'secret' Conquest patch that snuck up on me.. and my game is fully updated. (1.22) Also tried loading some other saves, and they all worked. It's just this one.

Strider said:
For some strange reason the save isn't working for me. I download it (and redownloaded it a few times), opened up the save like I normally do. When it gets to 77% loaded, the game automatically closes.

Never happened to me before, and this coming from someone who has played PBEMs, GOTMs, SGs, and the DG for 3 years and is use to downloading saves ;).

Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

Edit: Just checked, there was no 'secret' Conquest patch that snuck up on me.. and my game is fully updated. (1.22) Also tried loading some other saves, and they all worked. It's just this one.
Here's another save to try.

Top Bottom